Why are we now hiring for QA position?

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 26, 2017 at 12:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah - LOL to max to see you aholes trying to fish for info here. Again you aholes getting tad nervous about FCA whitsleblower suits in making or what? :D

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fyi..above douchbag asian- indians

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And drum roll please - Even these douchebags realize that they need non stinky Indians to head Quality. It's way beyond scapegoat but complete LOSS of confidence and high suspicions by FDA with these riffrafts. I mean how many CRLs has these douchebags received in last 10 years?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was fired. It's not that important. Good news is rhat thingssre better now than before.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are worse than ever.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STOP lying asshole. She left this shit hole and landed a great job in a real company not run amok with east indian crooks!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pramod stay off the boards. Mamta is a bully and her team hates her. Give her a test on QA and see if she passes. Add QC and HPLC. If she passes I quit and donate my salary to Dr. Raj's fake charity. Please, someone tell her that her fake hair looks fake?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let it go Georgetta. It was not personal that you got fired.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its Georgetta. She is still pissed about being fired after so many years. She must not like her job.