WHY are you idiots staying here?

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2019 at 8:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are getting bamboozled! Lies, mistakes....people laugh at you. Why go down with this ship??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to look out for your self and your future. Your leadership has failed you time and again. Someone’s exceptional intelligence does. It translate to success. Besides , they all have their golden parachutes... what you had in equity has eroded and is not the equivalent of a tip for the mailman at Christmas. Look out for yourselves , no one else is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This morning ACOR rests at about $3.10. This, in financial lingo, this represents the final sell-off by the weak and short term investors who do not have the stamina to see ACOR through to the monumental rebound just around the proverbial corner ! The long term value investor.

So we of rank&file should resolve to work harder and follow through to see the success of Inbrija as the markets evolve both here and abroad ! We do have strong leaders who will do their best to realize the supreme rebound we all hope for !

We owe it to the patients using our products.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU are not part of “rank & file”. Please stop blathering and just us have our board back. I see your same lame comments on stock chat boards too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all Habib, no employee refers to themselves as rank and file. Secondly, your predictions of a rebound have been going since the stock was in the $20s, along with predictions of worldwide dominance, no need to rebate, and ignoring the ineptitude of management.

I believe it’s safe to say you don’t know what you are talking about in the slightest.

At this point, the “short term” sell off has been happening for two years. Ever since LRon and crew bungled their IP and their launch timing.

You have preached Elliott wave and inflection points from $12 all the way down to $2 and change. It looks more like your wave is a rip current taking the scraps of ACOR out to sea.

You should have sold the minute Inbrija was delayed. You might have gotten a decent price. Now you will be lucky to get $9 a share.

Go back to tending your goats (hopefully you didn’t have to sell them to cover your bad investment).

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have your board back, it’s a worthless conduit just like your stock ... and just like all your predictions and hopes. And your analyst predictions of future price. Wait till they all downgrade to a sell and your target is at $2.50.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and you are part of rank and file, and you should be flogged for your poor performance on this launch. Answer yourself this, what did you do above and beyond, did you let cafepharma distract you, use this platform and stock chat rooms as a venue to drive stock price with your nonsense bs predictions and not do your job. Stay till someone buys your IP in a fire sale and be lucky to walk with a severance, because your equity is underwater. Whoever purchases Acorda will have no space for your current rank and file based on the history of performance...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone not looking needs a wake up call or shot of self-worth.
    This company is worthless and will be shut down soon.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toot toot , get off the Acorda train next stop.... NASDAQ delisting .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke this company is. So glad I left 2 years ago. Leadership has been a joke. Ron has no clue what is going on. But his hair looks awesome still I assume. I might just buy some stock for the hell of it. Since I lost my ass on my shares when I left. This is how you destroy a great company! Someone should write a paper about this.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Story of Narcissus was immortalized by Publius Ovidius Naso (known by his pen name of Ovid) about 2011 years ago when he authored Metamorphoses, Book III. But feel free to write a sequel, surely it will be a Best Seller, selling over 40 M copies (about the same # of outstanding ACOR shares)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our Leadership is WORLD CLASS MENSA LEVEL !!!!!!

Our rank& file are GREAT !!!!

Our Inbrija is WORLD CLASS ballbuster PRODUCT !!!!!

Our ACOR will be at $17 by 4Q2019 !!!!!

Let's GO GO GO

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your over use of exclamation points and CAPS must make these statements true in your tiny mind. Acorda use the same punctuation and CAPS in their payer agreements with 59% discount.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your over use of exclamation points and CAPS must make these statements true in your tiny mind. Does Acorda use the same punctuation and CAPS

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction: $1.70 by 4Q2019. !!!!!!! And an extra !!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop talking.... nobody is listening to your GARBAGE.!!!!!!!! GOGOGO TO $2.00 a share

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop talking.... nobody is listening to your GARBAGE.!!!!!!!! GOGOGO TO $2.00 a share

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WE MUST GET THE WORD OUT!
    Acorda is WORLD CLASS !

inbrija is BALL BUSTER !

GO GO GO !!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, I hope you were paid in advance for your pointless posts.

Pretty soon the checks won’t be worth the paper they are printed on.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely, Acorda has excellent people and Inbrija is an excellent drug that serves a bridge between the ON episodes. Big unmet medical need.

Work hard guys for the sake of our patients with Parkinson's Disease.

Surely, Ron and other Senior Managers will lower their compensation as per Benchmark of peer companies.