Why are you surprised????

Discussion in 'Upsher Smith Labs' started by anonymous, Oct 13, 2016 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't everyone see this coming? Last year at this time we were all in MN after the last downsizing..... what changed since then.... then the rep only session in Cancun where people got up and spoke how great that USL is. I'm so sorry for the ones let go, feel even worse for the handful that are going to stay. Good luck to everyone, you will all find a better opportunity. Qudexy was a disaster from the beginning. How anyone sold one Rx is a mystery.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said Qudexy is what's wrong with this industry. If you marginally improve a product you will have at best marginal sales. I wish the entire former Qudexy sales force the best of luck and God Bless America

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts and prayers with everyone. Many came here looking for something different than big pharma and to sell intranasal midazolam I know I did...not galaxy...not a pedometer that was going to track seizures...not qudexy...not AG...not thrifty white...what a waste of time and credibility. You reap what you sow so good luck with your pending lawsuit that many don't know know about...not to mention you already lost $50+ million on a simple email scam and Bernie Madoff. Thanks for the memories and all the Beats by Dre and the many great people you actually did hire that I will have lasting friendships with! Peace out USL and good riddance

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, No, No, quedexy was a game changer, that sprinkle option was huge, and that incredible new marketing plan was revolutionary. The fact it didn't sell was just bad luck. We still have our secret weapon...Rusty , he will not let us down, he will show every ounce of promise that he showed as a boy, as Mark E's brothers best friend!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. For those that can assert themselves to see it through this debacle you will be stronger and confidently perseverant in the future. Hope to see some of you at my next gig. Good luck.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great timing to be such dick. Sounds like an under performer with a hollow heart.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was with USL years ago and left. It stinks losing a job, but there are better opportunities out there. Good luck!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the minn club - another division goes down in flames. Ring leader Scott
    Card div gone
    Derm gone
    Women's health gone
    Cns gone

Disgraceful. How many more lives can you ruin? Start another division in 2017 and see!!