Why AstraZeneca SUCKS to work for

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2007 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1- Touchstone (are you kidding me?)
    2- Realigned every 3 to 6 mos.
    3- 3 bonus pay-outs a year (gee, this is really sales huh?)
    4- SSLT is a joke
    5- Career ladders impossible to move up (see #2)
    6- TDS (again, is this sales or data entry?)
    7- Scorecards
    8- DSM 2 day field visits (these DSM's are busted rubbers)
    9- Studying on weekends and nights to learn new products.
    10- I already own a digital camera

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go work at Pfeizer then you jackass! Obviosly you are some who has not worked a job outsidde Pharma and do not know how good you really have it! Go sell insurance or e a broker and see how much fun that is starting out with $00.00 for a base salary!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with some esp SSLT. p9NECI cancelled all access meals b/c of home study even though access meals are the golden hour. I could make shitty call during the day and not move shit like I can at night. In addition, I probably screw off a little more b/c I am pissed at home study. I will drop my samples and study in the field. Wife also pissed that I am not around for kids as much. SSLT could give a shit about work-life balance.
    SSLT is afraid if we are out of the field and making my normal shitty calls. They should just let us study for a week and actually remeber the stuff instead of forgetting everything for teh launch. Symbicort is supposed to be our savior. To bad sslt does not realize that

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

az sucks no shit - when did it hit you? if you give me a good answer I will give you mine.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, grow up or get out.

AZ is no better, nor worse than any other pharmaceutical company.

It's your job. If you don't like it, quit.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an honest reply to the OP's question, I ask you all this. If the OP's list was to be "fixed " and went away....would life at AZ be the best or would someone find a whole new list to bitch about, hence, visit CP and vent about it? Does this site have worth or is it all just human nature?

I feel that the later is the truth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think you meant 'ladder'

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct...thank you for not slamming me for a grammatical error.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try again, I think you BOTH meant "latter!"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dang - Dave Brennan has some big feet!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MORON! It is "Latter" not Ladder. A ladder is something you climb, Latter the last mentioned.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Irregardless, AstraZeneca still sucks!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No such word as "irregardless"...but, AZ does still suck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The origin of irregardless is not known for certain, but the consensus among references is that it is a portmanteau of irrespective and regardless, both of which are commonly accepted standard English words. By blending these words, an illogical word is created. "Since the prefix ir- means 'not' (as it does with irrespective), and the suffix -less means 'without,' irregardless is a double negative."[1]. (Cf. inflammable, flammable.)

Irregardless is primarily found in North America, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, and was first acknowledged in 1912 by the Wentworth American Dialect Dictionary as originating from western Indiana. Barely a decade later, the usage dispute over irregardless was such that, in 1923, Literary Digest published an article entitled "Is There Such a Word as Irregardless in the English Language?"[2]

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long did it take you to study for the Symbicort test

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Webster's has it defined as a redundancy of regardless.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ sucks because the management has not clue how to run an operating unit. Their products help improve lives and most of thier people are wonderful. However, AZ is struggling to find itself since the recent reorganizations. To complicate matters US operations are floundering. With little or no responsibility given it is no wonder the corporation is in trouble within the biggest market in the world (US). At the time they are pinning all their hopes on Brilantia (spelling) and if this does not do as well as expected, you can expect another restructuring with large layoffs. Pretty tough when your pinning your hopes on one drug which (not sure) their are alternatives for. AZ also sucks because they don't value talent, plain and simple. AZ US would rather keep the status quo than advance better ways of delivery. The recent RAS process, designed to re-evauluate projects and operations every 6 months does nothing more than de-stablize and already un-stablized environment. Furthermore it drives thier talent to seek harbors where management demonstates a better sense of planning. Moving to a 6 month evaluation process shows nothing more than your mangement teams are unable able to plan and adjust with the global market. All I can say is good luck to my AZ colleagues. You're going to need it

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a true "moron" here. How do you spell idiot? Did you take English in school?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No thanks, I won't quit. I will try to improve my workplace by criticism on Cafepharma. David, you big dumb galoot, are you listening?