Why did the Denver DM leave?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2011 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just contacted by the RD CK for this area asking if I was interested in applying for the Denver DM postion. Basically CK said the previous manager was a fuck up and was asked to leave. Is this true? I want to know what I'd be getting into.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently in that district. The new drug is a complete dog and impossible to sell. All of us in the district, like the old DM, spend our entire day tring to get a new job. Connie K is a corporate, dimwit hack and is useless. Don't even interview for the position, this place is a train wreck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug was launched about a year ago and CK has had to backfill three DM positions in that period of time. What does that say about her and what does that say about the drug? The drugs are me-too AT BEST and have worse formulary coverage than other branded products in a highly generic market. Add in that new, better abuse resistant drugs are on the horizon and you should make your own decision. CK is proud of her accomplishments but she isn't easy to interview with and she doesn't provide much in the way of coaching and development for her people. I suspect at least 15% of the field sales force is on some kind of PIP or formal written warning.

Draw your own conclusions from here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot more than 15% in my territory and region from what I have seen. I suspect even more people let go very soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CK is a loud mouthed, two-faced B*&(th.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ck and the branded division will be done in 6 months.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't believe a word CK says. I have seen her sweet talk people to their face and then back the bus up over them so she is not held accountable for her lack of performance and inability to motivate. Besides, she spends most of her day under RW's desk.

Look at the turn over with executive leadership in the past year. They were smart enough to leave a sinking ship. If you think Exalgo is hard to sell now, wait until the generics are available. RUN AWAY!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ck is known as the wicked witch of the West, a title she wears well!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So she has turned over the Seattle and Denver DM's in the last six months? Nice work CK

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were the Seattle and Denver DM jobs filled? I would stay far, far away from this company and CK.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CK needs to GO! She is a corporate liability...is anyone listening????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is true that she turned over the latest Seattle DM? She will be on her 3rd DM in Seattle in 3 years???? What is going on with this "woman"?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

two dms have quit in her region within the last 2 months...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS and AP... is SW leaving too? that was insightful??

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard TS quit and AP was on a CAP/PIP...the whole management at this division is terrible! Glad they finally put one of their own in the hotspot!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stupid comment. AP was a great person and manager! The PIP was unwarranted.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Susan. Did you have to stop giving AP blow jobs to post that?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just why ??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone that has posted is hilarious. The DM left over a year ago and she left due to medical reasons bless her heart. She was not let go. She was great and very liked by her team and her manager. It is very humorous to see everyone piling on when they have no idea. God bless and I hope a year plus later she is doing well. The current manager is doing well and has been for some time.