Why do male Iluyma reps get paid more than females?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Aug 20, 2019 at 8:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone explain the blatant salary discrepancies on Iluyma sales force? Men make more? And people with less experience make more?? Never seen such a list of one bad thing after another when it comes to this division.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing makes sense at Sun. Men always make more, look who at leadership. Favorites and yes men/ass kissers always make more.
    If you have a uterus and a brain, forget it you’ll be underpaid.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shameful in today’s world gender bias is still a thing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very much alive and thriving here.
    I mean only ONE woman with a VP title ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and she’s a distaster so what’s your point? How about we we hire the most qualified regardless of gender! There’s a novel idea!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think there are two VPs -
    One is HR, one in training ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please call it out. What sales force? What Area, etc?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah...dah. Ilumya. Can’t you read? Women are not fairly represented here. Since new hire women make more money maybe I should quit and reapply for my job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's Indian culture.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wah-wah-wah.....go sell something and quit your bitching, or make me a sandwich.....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you people even know what each other’s salaries are? Who talks about their pay? People lie about their salaries, so unless you’re seeing pay stubs, you’re stupid to believe this

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be very new or extremely misinformed. The entire payroll secret list was released by an unhappy insider a month or so ago.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop your whining your candy ass bitch!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one am happy. The bonus is what it is. They mess with it at will. So i just sit back, try to sell this Dog, and enjoy my PHAT salary as long as it lasts.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There won’t be a phat train anyone. The team has new leadership and EVERYONE is replaceable. To date Sun has made no attempt to save anyone. In fact the new levels of micromanagement are designed to move people out most unceremoniously. I strongly suggest moving on before they move you on, or go out on leave and job hunt. The only thing phat at Sun is the head size of management.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does everyone think it’s a walk in the park to go out on leave? People don’t just go out on leave for kicks. You have to have solid medical proof to justify need and not just a doc buddy signing your form as a favor. People on leave are put through total hell to the point it impedes their recovery what Sun does to these people. Their jobs are threatened, harassed by people including managers. When people on leave retain attorneys believe me they aren’t out job hunting. Micromanagement dweebs with little man syndrome need to be very careful with their bs because their loose lips will cost Sun a lot in lawsuits.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do it! Sue Sun!! Don’t just threaten to sue them. Or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not original poster but I heard lawsuit is in works. I know people post a lot of ugliness on here but what Sun allowed to happen in a particular leave case is evil, no other word for it. To subject a terminally ill employee and family members to harassment is cruel.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn Judge Judy calm the hell down lol!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two words: Shit Show!