Why do people work at Horizon?

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2015 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like a crappy fraud company selling worthless generic combo pills for thousands of dollars a month. Seems like straight up fraud that is finally being exposed. Why would you work for such a shady company?

2. ExEmp

ExEmp Guest

Horizon is disneyland for lazy idiots at corporate. They get paid above market for doing nothing. It's pretty great. For every 10, half a head is competent at corp.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, Horizon is just a stop on the revolving pharma carousel that the do nothings ride on. I mean, it is really a sickening culture, not just at Horizon, but throughout the industry. Lose your gig at Abbvie, end up at Takeda. Lose your gig at Takeda, end up at Baxter. Lose your gig at Baxter, end up at Horizon. And so on... It all operates under the guise of "hiring industry veterans," but anyone who's been at these companies know the "industry veterans" are for the most part (with some exceptions) not worth a brass farthing. Horizon's cup floweth over with them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the dopes in the Trump Administration wanted to do anything to move the public opinion meter in their direction, they should latch onto the Atlantic/ProPublica piece and make Horizon the poster child for what is wrong with drug pricing (gouging) in the pharmaceutical industry. I can just see Trump on TV calling Walbert a "bad man, a very bad man that Walnut guy."

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will all get caught in due time........How come CW isn't weighing in on this....I thought she knew everything.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm considering an offer from Horizon right now. The salary offer is great and the manager seemed really good. Honestly, before the interview I never knew much about the company. Can any of you provide more insight into the culture? Opportunities? Leadership style? Bonuses? Etc. I would be coming from Amgen and before that, Novartis. Thanks!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK