Why do so many people hate this job?

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ask people that bought homes from 2004-2006, in California, Nevada, Arizona, about the word "equity".

30 year or 15 years notes are slavery to the system.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes some areas are hurting with home sales. I'm in the Midwest and our home values are much lower anyways so the financial crisis that started in 2007 didn't affect us much. Definitely need to consider the area. However, if you save up a big down payment and get a low monthly payment I still think its a better tax advantage or most people. Also I do my own yard work and I have some land so riding mower it is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still, holding an obligation for 30 years can't be smart.

Better move is to simply save the cash and buy cash, if you must own a home. Forget tax advantages, they are vastly overrated.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30 mortgage is stupid anyway. I have a 20 and making payments as if it were a 15.

Look you need a roof over your head and having been a renter, it isn't all it is cracked up to be either. So many of you cheapskates here would probably recommend moving into your parents basement because its cheaper. Or better yet, how about a trailer park?

I am pretty frugal but you only love once. Don't be like my grandfather and die with with half a million in investments with easy liquidity, not including his paid off house etc. You can't take it with you, and I could care less about leaving a nest egg for my children. Let them earn it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound tuff & stuff...sure hope I never compete against a baller like you!
    P.S. Your kids must love you!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I wasn't dumb like you to have children or a wife. I can do what I want, when I want, and I can retire whenever I want as well.

Just hang in there.

If I were you ( and I am 100 percent trying to help you ), set up an account under another name or something ( a very trusted friend, although those are tough to find with money), and hide it from her.

She can just get up an leave, whenever she feels like it.

Rule #1 about Fight Club, don't talk about fight club.
    Rule #2 don't hand a loaded gun to a woman.
    Rule #3 when in doubt, read rule number 1.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Cuck Finn:

Thanks for the sage advice...and I apologize for assuming you had kids because you typed “I won’t/don’t care about leaving my kids money”. You must be talking in 3rd person as many high rollers do. Clearly you have taken the “red pill” and/or gone your own way and sit in the catbird seat. If being a 50 year old balding/pear shaped pharma rep/fem fella is your “stretch goal”. Keep up the good work and “sell well”!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

best post on this website ever.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t really count if you declare that anout your own semi-soft post. Good try though...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jealously sucks.
    not my fault you conned.
    hopefully, you will grow from this and stop letting others run your life.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sei una buona recluta per la mafia!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boom! Roasted! This guy/gal knows. Stop getting shoved around by The Man, your spouse, manager-you name it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the top sales people are 1099.
    That is a fact, Jack.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take the Red Pill and go MGTOW!:cool:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! Technically males older than 35 in Rx sales aren’t exactly men...but the theory is right on the $!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mitchell, who said she developed alcoholism after a career in pharmaceutical sales, said she has contracted pneumonia from germs from other shelter residents. “Everyone is always sick, no matter what precautions they take.”

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop smoking crack! Or meth !
    It’s not the weed. Even though weed is pretty f up tomorrow!
    Let’s have a real conversation when you are clean