Why does Acthar cost so much ?

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Jan 15, 2019 at 10:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These asshats at mnk have been corrupt and lying for so long they don’t know what the truth is anymore. Something tells me they are about to find out. So stupid and corrupt they don’t realize that emailing the sales force and telling them if we pay our speakers they will write more referrals for us is even an issue. I mean it’s great they are stupid enough to put it writing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please continue emailing the sales force that if we pay our speakers we will see more referrals from our speakers!!! You are a perfect fit at mnk!!! This is classic. DOJ loves those.
    Never take a payoff, it would question motives, mnk needs to be stopped out of principle.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Send it to DOJ Mr Whistleblower! You know it’s nothing and weak

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$15 million? 18 patients on HP Acthar gel for a year generates 15 million in revenue. That’s all you got? Don’t even bother next time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, another reason it costs so much, have to subsidize those salaries of those head honchos.
    Yeah and another reason is all the settlements and lawsuits! LMAO!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, so unlike other companies whose price doesn’t have employees and executives salaries baked into it! Brilliant comment...so insightful. You need to put your GED to better use

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Failed trials cost money. I wonder how many failed trials there has been over the 67 years this INNOVATIVE medicine has been around. There must be a cemetery of Acthar failed trials, side of effects and inconsistent efficacy buried away for no one to see. Maybe Sonorant will do a proper trial of denatured ACTH to see what it really does?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are spot on about failed trials costing money. That being said it was extremely ballsy to embark on this trial as literally nothing/little works on that desperate disease. Trying and failing is part of innovating .... look at Thomas Edison and quit being such an ass.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thomas Edison wasn’t charging $840,000/year for voodoo medicine!
    HP Acthar gel is unproven and experimental medicine, just ask any insurance company. Nowhere near worth $840,000 a year, HP Acthar gel will go down as the single biggest scam in the history of US Pharma!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Point was about trying and failing ass-hat...and that is baked into cost. Cost was already explained on this thread but with your reading level you probably didn’t understand it. You know Physicians have patients respond when they don’t respond to anything else so you know there’s a place but you’re either have an ax to grind as an ex employee and are pissed or are a short seller fueling and trying to profit off negative media and stock decline.You appear to not understand economics....yet you constantly resort to hysterics like this. You also fail to mention how many patients this company treats for free...at great cost...and, yes, that cost is baked into the cost who do pay.

I can’t wait for your next childish and emotional post/rant.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah leave us alone and go be miserable at your own company . We are changing patients lives each and everyday. You are probably selling an over priced oral medication that’s a me too product . We actually take on all the patients that have failed everything .

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha and then over charge them at $38k a vial. Two weeks of therapy. What a great soul you are

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

again your GED fails you. You say overcharge but lack any fundamental understanding of cost, economics or reimbursement that were clearly laid out in this thread. You’re a lemming who latches onto headlines without looking into facts....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck my ballz u fat ho mo janitor from political board

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

true to form....maybe you couldn’t get your GED.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good answer Antiny Lowhino. Go was your hands now. Good boy

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After they were all over your mothers snatch I do need to get the fish odor off.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilliant comeback... “your mother comment”. It must be very frustrating to have such a low IQ that your only remaining option is to act like a 9 year old.