why does this company even have its own board?

Discussion in 'Endogastric Solutions' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously. Every thread that gets posted here winds up being deleted. I know that some posts identify employees by their full names and that's wrong. However, many posts do not and wind up being deleted anyway. I know this is a small company and the CEO and CFO are gone but what is management (the Board) hiding and why do they request to have everything deleted? It's like they want to squash everyone's right to gripe here. Jeez, what a dictatorship and why would anyone want to work here? They must be trying to sanitize them before they're sold otherwise why else bother?!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New rumor: company is about to be sold. Run for the hills!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new CEO will clean up house. Good luck CM & DS. Your days are numbered.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new CEO will perfume the pig and sell it. How could they sell it will all of TT's baggage and possible harassment suits? Yes. The Board must be afraid of something, wonder what?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never could figure out why the CFO left. He was the only trusted and respected member of Senior management. TT and CM were responsible for sales. Clearly neither knew how to sell it or place it properly in the market place. DS mismanaged marketing and accomplished nothing on obtaining the reimbursement code. So why are CM and DS still there to screw things up? Any thoughts?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kleine will be charming for about 2 weeks and then the heads will roll.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then goodbye DS and CM. They have nothing to offer in terms of leadership to this company other than be condescending SOBs.

DS is a disaster. He never returns phone calls from me or my surgeons. Reimbursement talk tracks are a joke. We are friggin' laughingstock thanks to him. CM's only talent is he likes to hear himself talk.

Hey, if we can get a new CEO, CFO and COO in the span of a month then surely we can at least get a real sales and marketing leader. One talented person can do both jobs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DS will be gone by end of month.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is DS is out before memorial day. CM will head sales and marketing. As it is CM knows way more about marketing and reimbursement than DS. And CM gets things done.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank God we won't have to suffer under the pompous but ineffectual DS anymore. Why wait til the end of May? He needs to be out of the way ASAP so we can accomplish something. Hope you're correct about CM.

BTW Board is cutting all budgets to the bare bones. They don't want anymore of their funding going down the drain and if they are to sell EGS they need as much cash on the books as possible. Expect to have all travel and entertainment budgets reduced to poverty level. Thierry lived like a king, but he got canned for it. (And all the sexual harassment).

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Is DS that bad or is this just plain bashing?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seems like he is worse .

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's the case, then it's only a matter of time before the new CEO gets rid of him. New CEO can't afford to put up with crap and ineffectual leaders. He's gotta deliver quickly or he too will be gone. And believe me this guy doesn't mess around.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New CEO is taking notes this week and next....
    Memorial Day is the new Ides of March
    So long, DS

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES. DS is that bad. He is arrogant and demeans those who report to him. Unfortunately, for such a know it all (and he does profess to know it all, just ask him), he offers no solutions just opinions. He was always telling Thierry how to run EGS. And he is always telling those in management how to do their jobs because he knows how they should be doing their jobs.

But worse than that, he never accomplishes anything. He never finishes a project. There are always things he is supposed to do, but he views his job as only doing what HE feels like or HE thinks is important. He is so very self-centered that he will never be a team player. He doesn't think about goals for him or his department, or what is best for the company, only what he wants and needs in the moment.

He is responsible for getting the CPT code. He doesn't know what he is doing and therefore accomplishes nothing on it. He just keeps putting it off and never gets around to it. He justifies his incompetence by saying what a difficult job it is and how hard he is working. He didn't do squat. He is not results oriented, either as a worker or as a manager.

He is too young and too egotistical to understand that part of his job as a manager is to mentor all those in his department, and to offer them challenging assignments. He doesn't lead people, he just barks orders. He hasn't figured out that by treating human beings correctly they will want to work harder. He manages by putting out fires all days. Never has a do-to-list; just does what comes up in the moment. He is famous for both forgetting meetings or sauntering in 40 minutes late expecting others to take the time to put him up to date.

Do you need or more detailed explanation or does this explain why DS will never be an asset to EGS?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Doesn't mess around." Really? What other info do you have to share with your fellow employees?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your research, man. This cat's been around the block as a CEO and knows where to make the right cuts. He'll be no nonsense, no kidding around, no bull $hit type. You brag to this guy, you're out. DS will be out before month's end. Mark my words.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for DS, but most of the stuff written here about him seems to be true as I've evidenced all including---he doesn't complete anything, doesn't follow-up, doesn't show marketing know-how and has done nothing to obtain a code. How long can a start-up company keep a guy like this? We'd be better off having CM cover both sales and mkt.

If the Board members are reading these posts, and I bet they are then it should be clear to them that DS shouldn't stick around much longer if we're to suceed.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are then DS is a goner. New CEO is not like TT and is not going to put up with the lightweight that DS is.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. With DS gone, who would charm our clueless board of directors into believing that the Marketing function is actually being managed?