Why don’t Pharma Reps create a Union?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2019 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are you saying that the "Teachers" are responsible for kids not being able to read? Maybe the "Parents" have a bigger role and should be more involved in their kids education than pointing fingers at a teacher. Sounds like you are very unaccountable and like to point fingers.

And think about that 180 days they work. Day in Day out for low wages w/ the same kids that don't do the work, low attention span, same room every day and parents that don't care about their kids and want to point a finger at the system and take zero responsibility of their own kid.

You think that is a cake job for low wages? Compared to the actual cake job of Pharma where even a call is fake? Do you even work 180 days a year? I mean 8 hours for 180 days?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus the cafeteria food is AWFUL

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Voice concerns to HR?! You have got to be joking! Since when does HR care about us except when they think someone has enough dirt to sue them. Even then Pfizer has the money and lawyers to bankrupt you while spinning your wheels in endless litigation.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah, Blah, Blah. Yada Yada Yada.
    Yep, most teachers are overpaid for what they do. The teacher’s job is to teach.
    Let’s unionize parents. Pay them for tutoring because to many teachers don’t teach.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it’s a cake job compared to most.
    I’m not protected by a union. I do work and ACCOMPLISH more than most of my colleagues. Do you? I work what is necessary to get the job done. If it takes 12 hrs. a day, I work 12 hrs. If it takes 3, I work 3 hrs. It’s called efficiency.

Does anyone actually work 8 hrs a day?

The pharma sales rep position has sunk to new lows. Companies are methodically reducing sales people because they see they provide little true value. We have no union protecting us. Do teachers, cops, etc. give a rat’s ass about you. No. You are part of the reason for high consumer drug costs.
    The ranks of cops, firemen, teachers, lawyers, politicians, doctors, etc.etc. has as many “players” and lazy people as any profession/job. You’re very naive to think differently.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life and a job you lonely fucks from political board

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at your pathetic sorry life living on cafe every day including holidays. No friends No job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude you are here and just posted.....what does that make you?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude you are here and just posted.....what does that make you?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please...12 hours, more than partners more effecient....good god..

HR is probably laughing in their chairs reading this......thinking what in the hell is our sales force made of?

8 hours, yes people work the entire 8 hours. Unlike Pharma. "teachers have to show up about 7:00am and are pretty much locked in a class room w/ 4 minute breaks between classes each and every day with about 20-30 students in each class. Elementary is literally ON all day.

Cops, All day carrying a gun and if need "emergency" have to be ready. Must stay entire shift not like Pharma and decide day is over. Just because you see a cop sitting drinking a cup of coffee think he is wasting time. At any second he has to be ON. Did you think everyday that cop goes to work he actually could be shot?

You guys are comical arguing your silly ignorant stances.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a mockery of justice that teachers must eat that lousy cafeteria food

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your husband/ wife must be a teacher. If that’s all he/she can do and has no other marketable skills boo hoo hoo for him/ her. Can’t do it? Teach it.
    Cops...same. They chose it.
    Fireman ...same
    Soldier....same
    Any job/profession..same.

Don’t like what you do? Not appreciated? Tough shit.
    Just STFU and find another job and quit crying how hard you work. You don’t.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then don’t eat it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And here you are, you freaking loser.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, among you idiots, I am God.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow just wow... You just literally called Teachers, Cops, Firemen and Soldiers losers w/ no skills. Just amazing... you must be a very sorry person. You are a very ungrateful person toward public service workers that keep you safe and have given you the free life the USA has. Amazing.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m interested in info as well? Culture of this division?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto!

Who needs a Corrupt Union when there are so many laws on the books protecting workers now? Every instance I've ever experienced with Unions were horrible. Do the Union leaders who are quite wealthy off the backs of those poor working slobs, work their asses off, too for a shit salary and pension? Most Unions have mismanaged or stolen from their pensions and the taxpayers keep bailing them out. Government workers all have access to retirement accounts. They fall under IRS code 501C3, et al. My wife is a government school teacher and the pathetic Union stories I could tell you would turn your stomach. Unions, like Marxism, sound great to some but are really evil and horrible ideas for all, except their leaders of course.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am announcing the first union organizing rally in front of Pfizer HQ next Friday at 9 AM eastern time.

Be there or be square, OUR TIME IS NOW!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry dude, can’t make it, I’m using a personal holiday that day