Why Don't We Have Business at LIJNS????

Discussion in 'Mead Johnson Nutritionals' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U people are so dumb

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been a nice run your turn sorry Pete

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't get it, who's Pete?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad news from LIJ. Not only are we not getting NS/LIJ we are hearing all hospitals will be moving towards abbott.........more info coming next week

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true then we are in trouble. Please give more info. We get nothing from our mgt team.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow this thread is still going strong eh? Maybe if you kept off of cafepharma.com and in LIJNS you wouldn't have any share issues.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the hammer is going to be coming down hard on Abbott - they made a "secretive" deal - after the deal "went through" it got reported to the higher up's by some VIP staff and lets just say that Enfamil is not only being stocked at NS and LIJ - but Abbott products are slowly taking a back burner. Its on the hush hush so Peter doesn't find out or Abbott so the hospital can keep "their freebies". But I guess that's what happens when you make bad deal behind crucial peoples backs. And if you want proof - go look in the dumpster (or some peoples cars) for the cases of Advance and Sensative that is being snuck out behind Abbotts back so when they count cases it looks like the product is moving...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreement is once again up for grabs. The connections that Abbott had are gone and we actually are in the drivers seat in that area. This is a first for us. We have always been chasing our tails to get information on this contract. We now have someone on the inside who is providing the information that we need. It's been a long time coming and I can't wait to see the smirk from the Abbott rep disappear. Arrogant a-hole

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are going to crap their pants when they finally realize what's been going on behind their backs. They had too much confidence that the tides weren't going to change. Got the right people to switch babies.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry people, not going to happen. BTW how is your 15 share?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wish my share was a 15 you abbott troll. While you have been hiding behind your "contracts" I have been getting product into your accounts. Nothing makes me happier than when I hand deliver 27 cases of product, which I coincidently did this AM. All behind your back! So keep up the good work. Isn't it interesting how you haven't been able to figure out why your hospital share has been dropping?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such anger. Did I touch a nerve? BTW were you wearing your brown UPS uniform when you delivered your garbage, i mean your product. How many cases did you deliver. You must have been sweaty and smelly by the time you were done. Wait I just received a new market share. Your right, your share just jumped to a 16. Keep delivering.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no anger for you. Just lots of love! I love the baby that is fed MJN products at your exclusive contracted hospital! I love that the RNs are switching babies at discharge and giving them a gift pack of only MJN formula with the message about how inferior Similac products are. AND, I love that I continue to grow share at a hospital where I should have zero! So I could care less if I am sweaty, and smelly from lugging in cases of formula. The joy of taking away share that you pay for is worth everything! Although a bigger joy of mine now is that you are probably still doubting that this is happening. So go cry to your accounts that you are losing share and you need their help. I love when you beg and I love when they laugh at you as soon as you leave.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have the Mead Johnson loser mentality. Happy with the scraps I leave for you. You could bring in formula everyday and you wouldn't put a dent into my business. Let me know what day you are doing this. I promise I won't try and stop you. I will sit there and lmfao.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be there today! Actually in about 20 minutes. Feel free to help me carry in some cases! I can meet you at the gift shop.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No thanks, getting my bonus today and I plan on celebrating, happy delivering UPS person.