Why Don't You Wear Pantyhose Anymore?

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2007 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Uh- I think you missed the whole point O"Wize Gray Ape Of Wizdum!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen! Doc Want cock ina frock! Sick! He should see himself! wobwob boing boing!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wear them from September through May.....I like looking like a lady.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if men have to wear suits and ties in summer,women should have to wear pantyhose.
    99 percent of the women i see dress like crap all year around. i was at a funeral a month ago and they were in flip flops

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on what I'm wearing. If I'm wearing pants, no. If I'm wearing open toe shoes, no. If I'm wearing a closed toe shoe, yes. But I don't wear closed toe shoes during the summer because I usually have an awesome pedi going.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All Reps should be required to wear pantyhose

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree women dress like crap these days. The sex and the city look is so gross! I love the look of a true professional woman in pantyhose and heels!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. I am tired of women who use their physical appearance to "work it". It's a distraction in the work place. Don't believe me...ask your boyfriend/husband to have a serious conversation while you they read/look at Playboy or Hustler.

2. Pantyhose are a terrible choice for warm weather. They are uncomfortable and don't breath well. The most polite way of saying this is-- it's not good for your feminine health... Wear them in the winter if you're still trying to "work it" when it's cold.

3. Please don't say professional after admitting that you are using "sex" or "sexual allure" to represent a company. It's almost an oxymoron.

4. The fact is, if you're professional and knowledgeable the goofy doctor you're talking to doesn't care if you're wearing pantyhose, pants that are too short, or baring your leg au-natural.

5. You're not going to bring them back...but if you want to make it "your thing" aka "the rep that always wears pantyhose", Good Luck! But know if that's how your doctor's knows you...you are just another bimbo barbie rep; pantyhose or not.

6. Men...unless you have worn pantyhose...please don't compare it to wearing a full suit. There is no comparison.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My professional wife wears pantyhose every day - year round. She knows that I find them to be a real turn-on and she knows that wearing hose still turns heads. She has never complained about pantyhose being too hot, itchy, too restrictive or uncomfortable. Of course, she's a size 0 - maybe that's the difference.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh My God (a female in a skirt, wearing sexy pantyhose & heels, sitting with legs crossed dangling one shoe!! Mmm that is SO Hot, Pretty, Sensual, mesmerizing and Erotic!!!!
    Keeeep up the good work!

12. Rick

Rick Guest

I am forty two year old Lawyer. And, a lady in a skirt, pantyhose & heels is so definitely a show stopper!!!! ...SO THE BEST THING EVERRRRRR TO SEE!!! And, that high heeled shoe dangling while wearing nice hosiery ...JUST SO SO BREATHTAKINGLY AMAZING!!!!!!!
    and yes, definitely very sensually mesmerizing!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pantyhose should be worn by all that settles it 24 7 365

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pantyhose are good for hiding an eightball of coke from the cops.