Why Hasn't Anyone Sued Zoll LifeVest?

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2015 at 6:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear Zoll doesn't have any signed commissions compensation document. It states that the compensation should be acknowledged and agreed by the employee. Has anyone ever signed one of those? NOT!! It is a violation of the Labor Board law. Especially those of you still working in CA or previous employees who have left you could get back pay.

Charge Backs.

Employers who have instituted a charge back policy with their sales associates should be mindful that such a policy is only valid and legal if: (1) the charge back results from a commission that was advanced, not earned; (2) the charge back is deducted from future unpaid commissions, not the sales person's base salary; and (3) the compensation scheme is acknowledged and agreed to by the employee in writing. See, California Labor Code Sections 200, 221, 224 and See, Koehl v. Verio, 142 Cal.App.4th 1313 (2006).

Zoll can't continue to make sure TMs and RMs don't get paid.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody has signed anything.Fact is they don't want to pay commissions to anyone. If they continue to not pay because " insurance hasn't paid, or it's the patient's responsability" and they hold off on paying long enough, you will leave or be put on a plan and forced out. Magically after you're gone the insurance reimbursement comes though or the patient has finally paid and the new rep that replace you doesn't get the money as they didn't sell the vest and you don't get the money as you're already gone, so Zoll keeps the money. Game, set match, Zoll wins! When you everyone here wake up and see that's their plan. If they keep the turnover going they aren't paying commissions to anyone! Duh!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody has signed anything.Fact is Zoll does not want to pay commissions to anyone! If they continue to not pay because "insurance hasn't paid, or it's the patient's responsability" and they (Zoll) hold off on paying long enough, you will leave or be put on a plan and forced out. Magically after you're gone the insurance reimbursement comes though or the patient has finally paid and the new rep that replaced you doesn't get the money as they didn't sell the vest and you don't get the money as you're already gone, so Zoll keeps the money. Game, set match, Zoll wins! When will everyone here wake up and see that's their plan. If they keep the turnover going they aren't paying commissions to anyone! Duh!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. One of a thousand reasons Zoll wants the turnover rate to be 50%. I am paid on less than 50% of what I sell. What other business have you EVER heard of that?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who says no one has sued Zoll? I'm sure that wouldn't be made public. Regardless, I can't imagine having the energy to sue Zoll. They have sucked me bone dry. I have nothing left to fight with. I just can't wait until I can leave.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no joke! so true.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great times at ZOLL. Win instead of finding a way out by suing. So sad

8. WojBear

WojBear new user

My Brother died wearing the vest.
    It did NOT activate and he died of a heart attack.
    Anyone have a similar story?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We do not have a commission plan we have a bonus structure.....two very different

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't people sue Zoll? Because Zoll saves lives and has done nothing wrong you wormy punk

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heart attack and arrythmic death are different. LifeVest protects against SCA, not MI.

12. WojBear

WojBear new user

Why did the doctor tell my brother to wear it and it could save his life

The vest did not activate.

He was found dead with vest on.

13. WojBear

WojBear new user

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm very sorry to hear that, however that does not change the fact that the vest can only protect against certain things. It CAN save a life, but it cannot protect against everything. It is only effective against deadly arrhythmia, not ischemic events

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You reps are true to form SCUM. Did you just try to downplay my tragedy you wormy CNT??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wanting to see Zoll be sued? Consider alternate avenues like suing individuals within the organization and naming Zoll only as a party to the misconduct. HP for instance. ....................WAIT FOR IT........the anticipation is almost as gratifying as the legal action itself.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ho about th opioid epidemic within Zoll??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are 100% in compliance

Top Zolldier

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this mean?