Why hasn't the stock gone up to Pre FDA approval levels?

Discussion in 'ARIAD' started by Anonymous, Mar 30, 2013 at 8:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought there would be around $30 by now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats because the market cap is already overvalued

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because we have any product perhaps?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company suxs, looks for single digit soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the company is run by a bunch of monkeys. MGI rejects are your leadership????....Seriously????

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stock below $17. Oh my.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats bc insiders are dumping shares and cashing in.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilligan must have given bad guidance like he did at MGI! A drug, who matches the personality of Schampy, Q, Marty and other MGI/Eisai losers. All are TOXIC!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could it be the quality of the representatives that were hired?. MGI losers brought over by MGI losers. MGI thought that they were sales people. They were wrong. They fell ass backwards into Aloxi and got the biggest break in history when the competition went to oral formulations. LM put contracting together and Eisai put 243 people in the field to lock up the practices and institutions. ASP made it very lucrative. Crack to Children .

There was a mass exit of talent after the Italy trip, and the rest simply fell apart.
    Q, JW, DT, and MH all legends in their own minds.

Onyx now reaps it rewards.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angry much? Sounds like you missed the boat and you are very bitter.....The best sales job ever was to get Eisai to pay 41 per share. 41 baby! I call that the best sales job in the history of pharma.......

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When ARIAD sells out how high will the stock price rise?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not understanding the Onyx reference...I work at Onyx and don't know any MGI people who work there.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onyx not that stupid to hire MGI/Eisai losers!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought the folks from MGI made solid decisions. These were the top of the oncology world.

Imagine - Your dumbass falls into MGI (not knowing what it is or anything about the company) then the company does well and gets acquired by Eisai. Now you're pissed because you think you're better than everyone else at Eisai because you cashed in your MGI stock and you're above primary care.

Wait it gets better! Then these people have a few connections at ARIAD and BOOM they get in the door. My favorite part is how they explain their ingenious plan of how they worked their way up to Ariad through well planned decisions. Most would have been fired if they remained with their original company. These folks give real oncology a bad rap.

JT

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was at Eisai on the lymphoma side form Ligand and then shortly after they bought MGI. The MGI people had the least amount of oncology experience with better than 80% MGI being their first onc. job. They got lucky, that was it, and you can see that their experience is not attractive on the open market as very few of them landed at the good bio-onc’s. It all reality they sold an entry level supportive care anti-emetic and a precancerous hem malignance dog in Dacogen…not resume burners if you know what I mean. Good for those who fell into it and may some ok money…most didn’t except the long timers and there were only a handful of them left…although ask any of them and they think they hit pay dirt with a 500K payout…in the world of biotech oncology companies that is chump change.

So you will continue to see them at the dog companies like Allos/Spectrum, Ariad, Dendreon, etc thinking it is going to happen again…

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for one of these managers at Eisai. Had such a great reputation and on a sales call at a major cancer center, just kept slobbering about how our drug had no side effects. Repeatedly, randomly, a bit Tourette's like. Now you guys have him. Have fun and uhhh, good luck with that.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angry much? Do you think all of the MGI people came from primary care? BMS, Novartis, Astra people jumped aboard the MGI ship. Seriously???? I am sorry that you did not join the party, but show me your bank account from being such a genius and picking all the great biotechs that you worked for????? You can't...So be quiet Sparky. Jealousy will get you no where in life.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming junior…I made more over the past 20 years in oncology bio buyouts/options/espp/ etc., then you ‘one timers’ at MGI. Not angry at all, we just laughed at you guys since, for whatever reason, you thought you were the first company to get bought out and make some money…but I get it as most, if not all of you were. And sorry MGI WAS the first oncology gig for most of that team,…well if you consider supportive care and a precancerous hem disorder ‘oncology’…which most good companies don’t hence why most of you landed at bad lab companies, DNDN, Allos/Spectrum and this craphole.

Again no one is angry whatsoever, just funny to watch Q, Shap, JA, CD, CC just to name a few, act like they were the first people to ever turn a buck in bio/pharm. Guess that’s why most of the MGI team landed at second rate companies…