Why have oncology reps been leaving?

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Dec 26, 2015 at 10:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol what a company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must not work at Eisai if you have to ask.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai is in oncology?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Notice a lot of openings online

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes! people are leaving. eisai treats the field sales team like trash. those DM's, RBD's all trash!

upper management trash. Corrupt. Get out if you can and don't trust these POS! they learned from the best OB and LC. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

haha!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai. Funny.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree eisai is terrible. Look at the VPs down to DMs, a very lackluster group.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The IC plan is a joke. Come on you are going to drive reps away.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say it gets progressively worse as you go up the chain of leadership. Many of the reps and DMs are pretty good but there are a few duds, of course. Proof that most of the DMs and reps are good is that many of them easily find other jobs with great companies.
    The three RDs are absolutely the worst. Neither of them is fit for any leadership position, they out for themselves only. NS, with her prior HR background is the most treacherous of the three but they are all equally incompetent and they all lack the moral fiber to lead anything or anyone. They are not respected by the salesforce nor the DMs they work with. BM seems nice enough but is not an oncology leader and the lack of oncology leadership has created a vacuum. A vacuum that the three RDs are exploiting.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! I read your comments regarding "NS" with a chuckle. Yes, everyone out there please repeat to yourselves: "NS is NOT my friend!"...."NS is NOT my friend!" Keep repeating, especially at company meetings when she turns on the faux charm. The minute you smell the cheap perfume (that's usually a minute or two before she comes into view) then start repeating the mantra and you'll stay safe, lol.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad, but true!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai is still in business?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BM is a bum. NO Onc experience what a joke

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have accepted a new position, start on the 18th. I hope NS calls me and begs me not to leave like she has with several others who have left in recent months. I can't wait to tell her off.
    BTW, I know of several others who will be leaving in the first week or two of the new year. None of them have announced yet because of the holidays. The next week or two will be interesting.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is going down in flames and it has no one to blame but itself.

310 million on belviq and cut the force completely. Contract reps at 50%, selling another drug at the same time, pathetic.

Eplipsy, you are next. Look at the numbers,. You should have left already using your company car.

Wise up fools. What you have you can't sell, and you don't have anything else.

It's not your fault. Your idiot management failed you.

Be smart before you have to do another rediculous business plan instead of selling.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LC was canned because of the business failures. Typically, though, they didn't go far enough. Getting rid of idiots like Scott and Ciriello would be a good start.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are some good people here but our pay is horrid for oncology. I think most are just waiting for a better opportunity and then they too will be gone. Eisai has no interest in keeping reps here. The double down is a joke.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard a from a few peeps over Christmas break too. NS won't be the only RSD who gets bad news in the next few days. The funny thing is, this company has had "too many chiefs and not enough 'Native Americans'" for quite some time.....now they'll have even fewer.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally, I don't know BM (hilarious initials). He's probably a great guy. But you know what? My next door neighbor is a great guy. He's funny, graduated from Yale, knows three foreign languages fluently, has a great family, is a black belt in karate, is a great golfer and even makes his own wine. Guess what? NONE OF THOSE THINGS MAKES HIM QUALIFIED TO BE THE HEAD OF ONCOLOGY!
    The person in BM's role is part of the "brain" that helps to direct where the company goes, helps set goals and other initiatives that increase the sales forces' usefulness. It's a skill set quite specific to Oncology. He really is not in a position to help with that and it will take him several years to get up to "adequate" speed, perhaps ten years to be anything like the caliber of DT. BM doesn't even have previous experience as an RSD, or even DM, for an Oncology company. Honestly, any oncology sales rep with at least five years is more experienced than he is.
    Folks, we're in trouble!