Why I must tell the truth

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2019 at 2:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Nassau County executive Ed Mangano's wife found guilty for lying to the law.

I SIT DOWN WITH THE DOCTOR TO COLLECT ALL THE INFORMATION??????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

Funny!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a problem, a real problem. Regardless of what these fools say or think.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Nassau County executive Ed Mangano's wife found guilty for lying to the law.

She was crying but thought nothing of it 4 years ago when she was questioned multiple times.

EVERYONE WILL TELL THE TRUTH SOMEDAY OR Will HAVE PROBLEMS

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they think that they will be able to continue and lie. The little guy has told them for over 2 years that it is nothing.

Well think again!

I do know that this is all a front, they are very, very uncomfortable.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me worry?

I did nothing

I never spoke to anyone

Or Did I???

It was a friendly, warm and family environment and that is a FACT and the TRUTH!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RIMMMMIIIEEEE

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The amazing thing here is that originally she was not even charged. She lied to a federal agent and now she could spend up to 20 years. Wow!!!! Lesson to be learned.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She like many fools underestimated the authority. When her dear friend cooperated she should have done the same to minimize damage.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her husband was the GREEDY pig and she was the fool to agree to go along with the situation

They deserve what they get

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the most part, everybody usually gets what they deserve. No difference here. No stone has been left unturned!!

So tell me, how does that make you feel?

Probably not that good.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your learn something everyday!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today was Manafort chance to learn

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On November 18, 2016, FMCH received a subpoena under the False Claims Act from the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York (Brooklyn) seeking documents and information relating to the operations of Shiel Medical Laboratory, Inc., which FMCH acquired in October 2013. In the course of cooperating in the investigation and preparing to respond to the subpoena, FMCH identified falsifications and misrepresentations in documents submitted by a Shiel salesperson that relate to the integrity of certain invoices submitted by Shiel for laboratory testing for patients in long term care facilities. On February 21, 2017, FMCH terminated the employee and notified the United States Attorney of the termination and its circumstances. The terminated employee’s conduct is expected to result in demands for the Company to refund overpayments and to pay related penalties under applicable laws, but the monetary value of such payment demands cannot yet be reasonably estimated. The Brooklyn USAO continues to investigate a range of issues involving Shiel, including allegations of improper compensation (kickbacks) to physicians, and has disclosed that multiple sealed qui tam complaints underlie the investigation.
    On December 12, 2017, the Company sold to Quest Diagnostics certain Shiel operations that are the subject of this Brooklyn subpoena, including the misconduct reported to the United States Attorney. Under the sale agreement, the Company retains responsibility for the Brooklyn investigation and its outcome. The Company continues to cooperate in the ongoing investigation

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is the Executive Summary:

2016 - Problems. Blah, blah, blah. Problems

2017 - Blah, blah, blah. More problems. Enter Quest Diagnostics.

2018 - Quest Diagnostics takes over. Everyone is happy.

2019 - All is well. Business as usual.

Hope this helps.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me clarify

2016 Big problem from Justice Dept begins. Not a fishing expedition!

2017 Fresenius realizes the problem is TRUEand decides to get rid of the bad situation.

Sell ASSETS ONLY TO QUEST

We will have problems to settle.

Not our first and will not be our last.

2018 Quest all in with no ties to the criminal activity prior to Acquisition

2018/19 Many have quit and many more will.

If not FORCED OUT?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Executive Summary was concise, articulate, accurate and contains all the relevant facts. Your’s reads like the narrative for a special on A&E, that was passed on for being overly dramatic. Keep trying, son. Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clear, yes. However, not concise!!! You do not know the relevant facts. Continue with your " blah, blah, blah," you really don't believe that, do you?
    I would also guess that you are absolutely caught up in this. Unless of course, you never sent an email, or never spoke with anyone in person or on the phone, or you never filled anything out, or never signed Anything, or never did anything with the ex VP of I T.

Need i go on.

You have problems, now isn't that funny?

I know that i do t write that well, but in the end, that will not hurt me, your issues will hurt you.

Now that is funny, much more so than my writing ability. :D

Sleep well, i am sure you are thinking about things lately.

GOT YA. OH WELL

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not so sure, son. Your inability to master basic English and to compose simple sentences is very funny. Particularly when you are posing as a Quest Diagnostics employee with executive level knowledge regarding acquisition related compliance violations.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, that isn't funny, what is funny is that you know this is serious.

Pleasant dreams, sleep well...