Why I must tell the truth

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2019 at 2:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT A THING

YOU WILL TELL THE TRUTH

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true

To many people knew the facts

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB, happy birthday!! May you live till a 120. Nobody was more honest or ran a cleaner shop then you. As you have always said.

Enjoy your weekend

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clean shop?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, nothing dirty, everything on the up and up. You know, the most honest business guy around. Everything done the way it should be.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the truth Son

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who you kidding?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bio?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is kidding himself and he has been for a long time now. No one cares about his stupid opinions. No one ever took him seriously and no one cares about him, as a contributor to this board, or even as a human being. Hope this helps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All information will become public information by?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Profound, basement boy. We’re all very moved. And the bold lettering really makes an impression. Almost enough to overlook the fact that your stupid statement once again lacks any actual “information” at all. This is an anonymous message board. What are you scared of? Spell it out, son. Or STFU.

Hope this helps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love that you are afraid of getting in trouble by the United states Justice dept.
    I would be also if I did the things you and a few others have done
    Fresenius did not write that statement in their annual report because they wanted to!
    They had to
    Oh and by the way it does admit that they uncovered FACTS.
    Hope this clarifies the situation for your pea brain

Enjoy your weekend

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Junior, we do feel for you. Son, public companies have an obligation to report all claims irrespective of true or false. Yes, they did write that statement because they had to, this is an FCC regulation son. Now, since you appear to have a vested interest in this conspiracy theory, we at Quest understand you would be hopeful for an outcome. The posts, phone calls to legal and mailings are all documented conspiracy theory harassment of our employees. Yes son, the calls were secured through our investigation team. Care to wonder who the "pea brain" is now? Oh and son, you are not protected from the constant harassment under your claims. Check with your attorney!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Junior, why not keep up on all the people being spoken to? They are all telling the truth, what is their choice?

Hey, Bk child... you never used electronic forms of communication? Have you ever scanned a room or individual for a recording device? Have you ever used a credit card or money order with your hand writing? Have you ever filled anything out that you should not have? Have you ever committed forgery in any form? Have you ever participated in giving anyone anything In furtherance of getting their business?

Nah, you’re perfectly innocent, go toss and turn later. You fool!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy to answer your questions, son.

Q: Have I ever used electronic forms of communication?

A: Yes, including this one.

Q: Have I ever scanned a room or individual for a recording device?

A: No. We live in a society where they are all around us. Why would I?

Q: Have I ever used a credit card or money order with my handwriting?

A: Do you live under a rock? Sorry son, yes I have.

Q: Have I ever filled out anything that I should not have?

A: Well, I kinda have some regrets about LinkedIn.

Q: Have I ever committed forgery?

A: I had a fake ID that I used to buy beer when I was underage. What’s the statute of limitations on that?

Q: Have I ever participated in giving anyone anything In furtherance of getting their business?

A: Of course. Even Burger King hands out free paper crowns.

Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s all fun and games until you’re in a room with no pictures on the wall, sitting at a conference table with 4 FBI agents.

I don’t think you will have the same attitude.

You’re losing it, keep it up kid.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about a window and will the lighting be like? I really prefer incandescent lights to the harsh glare of fluorescent bulbs. And what about coffee? You would think with so many of us there that someone would at least brew a pot. Although, none of this would really matter as long as the conversation was interesting enough. If not I guess I’d just politely excuse myself. After all, I can’t be detained unless I’m charged with an actual crime with supporting evidence and even you haven’t managed to dream up one of those yet. But keep trying, son. Hope this helps.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does not law how this game is played!