Why I Stay...

Discussion in 'Actelion' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2013 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again, DM, gets attention not for his selling ability or trustworthiness, but for his sucking up. If I have to sit through another national meeting or conference call with this douchebag, I am going to vomit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow..... Now isn't that the truth!!!! Why don't we talk about good sales people not a suck a$$!!!! Drives me crazy.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't you heard, your identity as a salesperson no longer exists. You are now to refer, and give all credit to CCA.

As for the DM, that guy is a tool and we ALL know it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He gets promoted to a KAM without having to interview. Go figure! He couldn't sell water to thirsty people in the desert.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I stay because I am a loser and can't find anything else

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please elaborate on the Ass kissing perpetrated by DM? I would love to hear it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally catching on - you guys are a bunch of over paid losers. Your company is a one medication outfit that survives on over charging deathly ill patients. As for oharmaceutical DM's - what a waste of money - ha ha your company is going down the tubes - back at ya!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey stoop, you obviously don't know what this thread is about....step off!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he presents one more time, if he is mentioned by management one more time, I am going to Harry Caray on his f%$ as#! Enough already, promote the poor bastard!
    Oh, yeah, you did.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SM?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did DM lead a conference call and give a dissertation on why he's staying with Actelion? I'm guess it was all very self congratulaty and how positive the outlook is at Actelion vs Bayer. Am I close?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I thought we were talking bout the District Manager that was mentioned on the call that's helping out with training - that guy is the real tool.

DM is okay, he may have brought a little of this on himself, but you guys are brutal.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont know the guy well, but I believe the original posters trashing DM are simply jealous of his performance.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in SSF and not privy to sales conf calls. Can someone give me the initials o the DM? I have an idea but don't want to speculate other than to say I think he is in the Midwest?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a DM, it's Dan Mai

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the problem ....his performance stinks!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TJ

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MATT & COE what does he have to do to make you happy.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was in the right place at the right time. He has ass kissed every ELT member including the Clozels. He walks around smug and full of himself at meetings because he is ALWAYS mentioned for "mentoring" our management. He has nothing better to do. He is a waste of a salary.