Why I'm Leaving

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2013 at 7:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The final straw was the mileage tracking. I've spent most of my career being motivated and turning a profit for my company, and now you've reduced me to a trucker. I'm no longer an accomplished sales person with numerous awards, an MBA, nights away from my family. No longer am I an individual who used to think Ipsen just wanted me to go sell. No I'm a truck driver now.

Instead of making calls, I have to spend time entering in my calls and now I have to make sure my babysitting device is working and working properly so you can make sure I'm working. 18 years in field sales and you are the first company to ever feel the need to check where I am at any point in the day. Great job, Sean or whoever's idea this was. I had faith in you at one time, but not anymore.

You'll get miles out of me, to be sure. But I can't assure you you will get anything else out of me while I look for another job. Is this below the line? Yes. But I am more insulted now than at any other time in my career.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea and he chuckles and asks " why do people make up stories"

Remember when he was so proud of his expensive leadership team. Like he was the best hiring agent of all times. Now the Frencheys are up his ass to save every dollar.

And like what was stated on the conf call the other day. When you realize clinical acceptance is your issue and giving away discounts is nothing but a fools game well it will probably be too late.

Let us go to Paris and talk to the Frencheys. We will tell them what no one has been able to in 4 years.

Lower the budget. Lower the budget. Lower the budget. Lol.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First they want many to leave.

On this mileage tracker thing.

Why would you be so dumb to implement a demotivating operation as this when all you had to do to regulate your auto allowance was to set a FLAT RATE that includes everything. That's it a FLAT RATE! $650 to $700 a month for everyone no matter what you drive and where

That would be to easy right ? Yea you're not pulling out of the US but the US is pulling out of you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does that mean no more dysport in the us?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it will always be here moving like a slow train to china