why is ciprodex so expensive?

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2004 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheapest I can find this on GoodRX is $242.14. Thank Valeant, they started the trend of skyrocketing drug prices and all the other pharma companies followed their lead.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The Valeant Effect." The classic, "look at what this pile of crap company did and got away with, I bet we can do something similar!"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t see any discounts on GoodRx.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey asshole some of us refuse to pay $250 for a thimble worth of ear drops! If you're dumb enough to empty your bank account on grossly inflated pharma, have at it, but don't insult us who don't want to throw away their hard-earned money.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take this thread to NOVARTIS

Alcon has no Pharma. It’s all cash pay for surgical activity and vision care

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is absolutely no reason for it to cost this much. Making drops with antibiotics and anti-inflamatories is routinely done everywhere in the world by a fraction of the cost. The only explanation for this is a highly unregulated market with no real competition, no regulators to discourage cartels and no consumer protection entities to provide information to patients and no disciplinary action on doctors who could prescribe alternatives but choose more expensive options because they personally benefit from it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always ask the pharmacy to put my prescriptions through GoodRx and nine times out of 10 it’s cheaper than using my prescription drug plan.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Resurrected a zombie thread.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very expensive