Why is Everyone Leaving??

Discussion in 'Augusta Medical Systems' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2012 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard that 5 reps have left in the last month??? Who are they and what is the reasoning? I was considering an opportunity here and just want to be sure this is a good first transitional move into device for me from pharma...thank you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DON'T DO IT. DON'T DO IT. DON'T DO IT!

Company lies to you. You will only make around 40K, not the 70K they said you should make. Owner has no idea how a business should be run. They do not keep reps for more than 2 years b/c of low pay, bad upper mang, and poorly run company. They will tell you it's all great, but in the end you're just selling cock pumps. If you REALLY need to take this job, then take it. I'm glad I was only there for a little bit before I relized what was going on and left.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree with the above post. If you are trying to get into medical sales, it is an easy in. If you already have pharma/medical experience, I would try to get a job somewhere like Cook Medical-pay won't be spectacular there either (60-80k), but you get OR experience and management is better, territories smaller, etc etc