Why is Greg’s answer to every single question “ I will have an answer to you shortly”

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2020 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ridiculous!!!!! Answer the damn questions!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very simple. He is the most under qualified sales leader. No ability to connect with his team. Doesn’t care about those around him. Just wants to please his under qualified ceo. Neither will last.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. What a waste of time. Apparently, they don’t want to pay out to their top tier reps for a job well done. And to say “this year” over and over, was a joke!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Should of heard him on the PCLUB call on FRIDAY. JOKE. READS everything. STILL NO anwers on wut to do! WASTE OF TIME.
    any who , why hasn't he moved to CALI yet?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That call was hilarious. He delays like we’re fools. I’ll let you know on Fridays call, Monday’s call, after our big call, this call, that call, bottom line it’s all BS he knows nothing and thinks we’re idiots to accept his “Friday”, “Monday” crap. Or how about I’ll get back to you fools soon.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Greg dumber than he looks or as dumb as he looks?

I can’t decide.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The latter

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow Grow Greg is now READ ReAD REAd Greg.
    Can't have a single thought on his own that's not scripted. Just like Biden- still messes up and shows no feeling