Why is NBU forced to leave one sample and one coupon on every call for OBU?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2017 at 10:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is NBU forced to leave one sample and one coupon on every call for the OBU when they are not required to do this?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kathy's idea. You can't fake it and she now has a metric that ties you to a call. That freak doesn't trust anyone, you know this!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why doesn't OBU have to do this?????????????????

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't realize that it's required? Maybe I missed something. We have been given very little information on this BS. we don't even know how we're being compensated yet.
    This place is a joke.

Happy selling tomorrow

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do I really have to explain this to you? OBU is the primary sales force, while NBU is not. NBU can blow off the direction and fake the calls (like most would) but by having this "mandatory sample drop" you need to get a signature which shows documentation that you were there. If OBU doesn't make calls they're only screwing themselves.

I'd love to see how this passes the compliance red face test when reps are forcing samples on offices who may not want them. I'll bet there is some PDMA violation with all of this. Once again Kobe ignores any legal or ethical compass.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with all those no see offices in your lists. Lmao

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what I was thinking too, that if offices don't need them or want them but we are forced to leave them, this may just hurt us from them writing a script! It makes no sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And how are we getting paid! Still no word on that either!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is absolutely nuts!! No wonder doctors don't respect Pharma reps & companies. It's stupid shit like this that makes us look like idiots......just wasting the doctors' time......

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you don't like it just leave. You NBU reps are paid very well for the industry and many of you are lucky to even have jobs. Most are reps that couldn't get a job at Pfizer or Merck and got your second chance here. You're a bunch of whining primary care reps, yes primary care.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the answer to complaints is jot always LEAVE. that's ridiculous. Like saying any disagreement in a marriage has to be DIVORCE.
    many of us in the OBU don't sample since we have coupon cards. we don't necessarily want you to sample. If we wanted samples in offices, we would leave them there. we like you guys but don't really know what this is about. we are doing just fine against restasis. sorry you got pulled in on this.
    kk is a nut so freak. shes pissing so many off. can we get her a psych eval?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the typical rsponse from asswipes like Kathy K who can't stand the notion that she is being challenged for her decisions. Never once have these asshole leaders ever asked the opinion from the people on street. They're so fucking arrogant and they honestly think they have everything figured out. Meanwhile its one bad decision after another.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if they did ask for opinions from the reps, how many of you when push came to shove would actually stick your neck out there and give leadership the truth? From all the ass kissing I see at the meetings, unfortunately very few would have the balls to say -this isn't smart, this isn't right. I get it because the culture here doesn't exactly promote honesty. They don't want ideas and honest opinions. They want robots who do what they're told - just look at our NBU head of sales.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so they (KK,KC and PS) can tell that the NBU reps are doing what they're told and calling on OBU docs. Have them sign for the sample and toss it in the trash on the way out. BOOM problem solved! Play the game my friends.

Good Selling ~ I mean Sampling!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are exactly right. She has just hired babysitters for all of the nbu reps by requiring this and she knows it. Meanwhile, all these extra unwanted, unnecessary samples in offices is guaranteed to drive down the number of scripts filled.

I'm the fcuk out of here. This is our glimpse into the future of what 465 launch will look like and it's miserable.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't know what to do. my OBU reps don't sample and don't want me to. they all explained why and it makes sense to me. i would rather give the cards. if they want to track me, track me with that. the problem is, the accounts so far have stacks of cards and don't want any more.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left a card in an office yesterday and they literally had 100 of them. When he came to sign he just looked at me and shook his head when I said I was just leaving another one. This is right there with the cabinet open and him looking at them all. This mocks all of us.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your job and quit the complaining.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FU

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SHUT UP! We look like idiots!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% Agreement!