Why is sterilmed falling apart?

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Feb 1, 2014 at 8:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At my hospital i have not seen my rep in months and nothing is shipping. I have heard this company is cutting employees across the nation. Who do we call to get someone to pick up our used devices?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

call stryker..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because JNJ bought them and we don't know what to do with them. Ask your ESRs...one year we are partners, next year we are competitors, and this year, we are partners again but Sterilmed doesn't carry Harmonic anymore.

If you're looking for Harmonic, give me a call. My sterilmed rep loaded up all of my accounts because he wasn't carrying it anymore in 2014. How's that for a big FU?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state are you in?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop your bitching and make the account use the ace + and force the sterilmed rep to eat a credit. Problem solved.

QUOTE=Anonymous;4983821]Because JNJ bought them and we don't know what to do with them. Ask your ESRs...one year we are partners, next year we are competitors, and this year, we are partners again but Sterilmed doesn't carry Harmonic anymore.

If you're looking for Harmonic, give me a call. My sterilmed rep loaded up all of my accounts because he wasn't carrying it anymore in 2014. How's that for a big FU?[/QUOTE]

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

Eat the credit? You're a moron, must be new to this J&J you don't even know how it works

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That will help when the rep loads up the account on Focus and 45E.

By the way, the returns will only hurt us now since we are the one responsible for those sales.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. That will help when the rep loads up the account on Focus and 45E.

By the way, the returns will only hurt us now since we are the one responsible for those sales.[/QUOTE]

Finally someone smart on here!

Sad that Ethicon is partners with sterilmed, yet wound release the technology on the new harmonics for a year so they can be reprocessed..... I see it from both sides, honestly I predict in the near future Sterilmed will be dissolved into all the other divisions

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sterilmed is junk. We bought a second class reprocessing gig. Typical.

QUOTE=Anonymous;4987039]Yeah. That will help when the rep loads up the account on Focus and 45E.

By the way, the returns will only hurt us now since we are the one responsible for those sales.[/QUOTE]

Finally someone smart on here!

Sad that Ethicon is partners with sterilmed, yet wound release the technology on the new harmonics for a year so they can be reprocessed..... I see it from both sides, honestly I predict in the near future Sterilmed will be dissolved into all the other divisions[/QUOTE]

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Slappy's at Ethicon/J&J ruined them. It was a great, profitable, growing company prior to the sale. VERY well respected. Plus, the new directors they brought in were idiots. Very sad for all those who helped build it up prior to J&Js reign of terror.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right about Sterilmed laying off a LOT of people. Cut date is mid March. I would call customer service about you're bins being full. And as far as why.. GOOD QUESTION!! It's just business!! Which means it's about the bottom line! Stericycle the company that collects the red bag waste is going to do the collections for Sterilmed after March.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right about Sterilmed laying off a LOT of people. Cut date is mid March. I would call customer service about you're bins being full. And as far as why.. GOOD QUESTION!! It's just business!! Which means it's about the bottom line! Stericycle the company that collects the red bag waste is going to do the collections for Sterilmed after March.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got laid off from Sterilmed. I was a Collection Tech

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you in the sanitation worker's union? You should be ok. Trash collectors are in high demand in a lot of markets.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That what they're calling Ethicon reps now? You guys are the worst of the worst. Just bottom feeding losers looking for someone to annoy the shit out of in the OR. It's no wonder you can't get anyone of real talent to stay on board at Shiticon

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL I couldn't have said it better. Ethicon may have the sleaziest reps out there. Ever noticed that they are all in their 20's? Company can't get anyone to stay around.