Why is the Miami Beach territory open?

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2016 at 12:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is the Miami Beach territory open? Can you tell me what the manager is like?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

run farrrrrr away!! Manager is a nightmare. Highest turn over in the company!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't come near this company. Run. Culture of fear and abuse. Run.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the information. Can you give examples of how they manage by fear?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Metrics-oriented micromanagement toward PIP. Given the circumstances, most will begin seeking opportunities once their tolerance level is reached. Most will accept offers and exit before the PIP. Remember, there is no negotiating with bad managers. You may have the satisfaction of reporting them to HR before you resign, or you may have not-so-nice things to say about them if given the opportunity for an exit interview. But you won't change them. If you have the misfortune of going to work for one of these type of managers (and if you remain in this industry long enough you will eventually experience one) it is better to determine your exit strategy early on. Or, in some cases, if you are the manipulative unscrupulous type,you can kiss-ass, become buddy-buddy this type of manager (if they are susceptible to this), and throw a naive district mate under the bus to really be in the good graces of your manager. Or perhaps you can do your homework and avoid working for the douchebag in the first place.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Younger reps tend to place compensation above all. Older reps know that compensation is only a piece of the job satisfaction pie. What's better, a six-figure base salary with terrible manager that makes your life Hell, or a base salary in the mid-70's with a manager you respect and enjoy working for? Not to say you should not aspire to higher compensation in your career, but emphasizing that you should value a good manager when you have one - that's money! In this industry you have a 50/50 shot at getting a decent manager, and the odds are even less for getting an exceptionally good manager.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will post your position on monster.com without telling you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the information. It looks like a typical pharma job that with significant micromanagement. Not for me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take about micromanagement, there are managers that have to be able to see your calendar all the time and then will argue that on your calendar it says you are doing this, or that so why are you not there. Dude things change.

Have you all seen the newest DM JM? Oh my gosh talk about stuck on himself, not to mention that he drinks like a fish and gets totally intoxicated at meetings. He seems to have no respect for anyone except for himself. Many refer to him as a Goon. Someone needs to put him in his place.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BB is an absolute dbag. Talk about a head case. He's been forbidden from more offices of mine than allowed back to. Totes the line. Gets that pat on the greasy head and moves down the food chain. Stay out of his cross hairs. Epitome of "The lashings will continue until morale improves"....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know the man and I could never in a million years work for him. He either loves you or hates you and pointing the finger of blame is his specialty.