Why is the Obesity Sales Foce going to Vegas?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2018 at 11:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They just had a National Sales Meeting in Arizona. What a waste of $$$$.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Role out of the CV label update? Feel as one team? It's been 4 months? Dude, it's like 300 people total. Relax.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on guys, let them enjoy what will likely be their last year with Novo. Push to have weight loss indication in the Oral Sema label. If that happens, which it looks like it will, they will no longer be needed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xultophy problems too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lolz. Good one, you absolute moron.

First and foremost, the company is investing $800m in the 2.4 CVOT.

Second, oral has the same weight loss as Victoza, which is to say half of saxenda and a third of 2.4.

Third, as it is, right now, we have the highest ROI of any sales force...and that's before 2.4.

We are also expanding, which is a tad different from diabetes.

Enjoy life over there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The future of Novo is NOT insulin, it's GLP.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1000% CORRECT!!! Insulin will keep the lights on, but GLP-1 and Obesity will drive the growth.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know- I am glad to have the whole team together at these meetings, and I wish we would do more general sessions as a whole squad!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahahaha!!! Sheeple buying the propaganda! Obesity sales force is not growing and not profitable. Gone in 2020.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all wondering this. Keep us in the field. Maybe have a webinar one day to discuss changes. No need to uproot us from family and our territory for this.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great propaganda campaign where they spend $800m to fool us! That’s such a smart idea!

To the person who is complaining about “uprooting” us (for 4 days!), we have just 2 of these a year. While I would prefer to alternate between east and west coasts (why no Orlando?!), it’s not that big of a deal.

We won’t have another for 9 months now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They said same line about ROI with LTC sales force.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I remember hearing about how it took 4 DCS and 2.5 EDCS to equal the profitability of a single LTC rep. Then like that, they were gone.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insulin.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thou dost esteem thyself too highly! You're not that indispensable to your territory. They'll survive.
    If not, you've just revealed that you sample too much and they're too dependent on you.
    That's why you have been to COE. You're giving away the farm!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you meant to say, "haven't"