Why is turnover extremely high?

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2011 at 7:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see you are still trying hang in there. Your list is way to kind and supportive of Ista. When the truth of this wonderful company eventually is revealed, there will be several government agencies interested in applying.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can answer this one: Its the happiness that radiates company wide.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man up and go to work and do your best like the rest of us. Life isn't sunshine and rainbows and you bitching on here ans defaming at look of hard working people is horse sh@t. Blank statements that everyone above you are wrong is crap. They are human beings that are working their assess off with 3 times the amount of work you do

If you actually want to effect change speak up and not be a coward and come on here and bash other people

Grow up and quit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how do you know if these people above have already quit?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

would be nice if they did quit...
    now on to something not so aggressive, lets talk politics and religion

lol

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just saw online 2 more positions are open since the last time I looked a week ago. Chicago and Fairfax. Were those horrible reps too who needed to go? It is very alarming the rate reps are leaving in a poor job market.

What is up?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet we have many more before the end of December. I am staying put for now but I know of many coworkers interviewing currently.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good. we have a lot of useless reps here that dont produce shit. Time to take out the garbage until the punks, flunks and drunks are gone. I love seeing whiny do nothing assfucks fired.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weren't 2 of the reps that just quit winners circle for 2010? Are those the people you're referring to?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes top reps sick of it all/ drunks ? if your getting rid of them take tm with ya god love ya and that ginger as well. Have you heard from them as of late, such vision/leadership

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Susan Hawkins was a great rep in VA...that is a big loss for us. She was a true asset to the East Region. How could we let her get away....management has to be looked at on this one. Good reps like her, who are making money, being recognized don't just up and leave for the next job....they leave because something isn't right in there current job. What went wrong here?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just heard the boston rep quit. I think it was today but i am not sure. when it rains it pours. i havent been keeping track like some of you guys or gals have but I think by reading this thread this is new one.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real change is needed here!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to late. heads are in the sand and not about to come out. Good people have been fired , pushed out for no real reason much of the time. Tired of all the lies. Our no sample strategy is moving the bottom line the wrong way. But that is really the least of our problems. Whats the new rep count leaving this year, can't keep up with it

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody told me that Gomer Pyle works for Ista! I would love to meet this person in 5 years after he gets downsized and check back on his perspective.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody please clean up this mess - and fix the problems. Lacking in real leadership causing all the turnover. It's horrible.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Notice which regions have little or no turn over and which ones have high turnover

That's all you need to know

I very happy with my job, little pressure and I am left alone

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen, Bro! I have a good rapport with my DM and I do my job. I am finacially rewarded every quarter and don't get caught up in the BS that I see on this board. Nuf Said!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great for you. Still I want to know how a company can have almost 50% turnover in a single year? It is truly unheard of.

BTW our bonus structure is very weak and capped.