Why is turnover extremely high?

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2011 at 7:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some are clearly in over their heads....A bridge too far!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you get financially rewarded every quarter? You lost all creditibility you realize this, right?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

work for a great manager here that respects me and doesnt treat me like a child! unlike other regions that micro manage!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you will soon find yourself broke and out of a job-your numbers are false

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oct check better than aug. I'm happy

Sorry

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get paid for the two month period the next month. Nov. won't count but Dec. will generate a commission in Jan.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like a NC rep quit today. The rate is actually increasing when one thought it could not increase anymore.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BEST RESIGNATION EVER!

Mike in Chicago quit on a Thursday morning....and moved to London that same day. So why is this the best and hilarious too. Well he clearly knew he was moving to London and totally screwed over his manager. I still would love to know what did he do with his car, computer, samples etc. No notice, she makes her reps work out the 2 weeks (dumb move as a manager...duh)

Turnover is high because people most often leave due to managers. In the case of ISTA it is probably poor managers and products are not exactly block busters! Generic Xibrom, bepreve (yawn) poor results from dry eye west trail....probably be poor results from east trial too. using bromfenac lower % of course for dry eye will be a last choice, doc's are not excited about using an NSAID long term b/c of risk to cornea.

I also heard while there are some TM jobs open on the website there are many more open that they are not filling....not filling MAM jobs either....

Enjoy your ride on the Titanic!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All these comments are hilarious. Is that A-- Mg Swny still there?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't like the company f$&cking leave, of
    You like it stay

It's that simply. Bitching on here will do absolutely nothing for you

Move on and good luck

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh fuck off you Kool-Aid drinking asshole! I do not work here...smarter than that. Stating some of the shit going on here pulls the curtain back on the great fucking OZ as that is what all you at ISTA think you are....It does do something for me I like it I enjoy it...you can not tell me it does nothing for me stupid ass I take pleasure in your pain!!!

with the future of this company there will be a lot of pain and I will have a lot of pleasure.....so good luck to you, you will need it!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

;odrtgedtdtgdr

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Meg Swny. Why do you care so much about what gets said on this board? Is drinking the ISTA Kool-Aid the only chance you have to get a managers job? Oh - so sad. Try doing a great job. Learn how to work with people. Learn how to coach, mentor and develop the talent around you. All you do is cut people down and that is the last kind of manager we need here. You really are a trash heap of a human being.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Failure is at your doorstep.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe. But Meg dear - you have already fallen down the steps.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like several people in the Southeast quit!!! The trend continues...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what territories? who?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The highest performing districts are the ones with very "hands off" managers. Nothing good comes from over managing.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody do SOMETHING with that train wreck!!!