Why isn’t entresto contract signed?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, May 21, 2018 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i normally try to avoid these boards, Bc they create hysterical. I find it very bizarre, that the entresto contract hasn’t officially been signed. Something is off here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The claim is its in the hands of the lawers for final review .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is this, the contract will be signed but it won’t look the same. The account model is being rolled out in certain areas and I don’t think there will be PDI reps in those areas. Won’t be enough business once the accounts absorb the docs. There will still be PDI But only in areas where it makes sense based on potential. I could be wrong on this but making an educated guess

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with above. Changes in some areas of country are coming,

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No changes coming.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is we will all be rolled into Novartis soon. Increased Base Salaries, Bonus Comp, Fleet Vehicle etc...Looking good!!! Stoked!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stoked??? You mean smoked??? As in wacky weed?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be shocked.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would agree with this, there is a reason it’s “been with the lawyers” for over 6 weeks now. There’s a reason for the delay.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last year PDI and NVS was served a letter of notice from Corp Atty concerning this contract and how things are handled, this has probably come into play.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not certain what poster number 10 is saying. I wasn’t around then can there be a problem with the contract? Is PDI not telling us everything?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always assume pdi isn’t telling you everything, especially with Novartis.