Why jump ship from Derm

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2018 at 5:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has come to my attention that many people are jumping ship from Derm. This was supposed to be the place to be within Pfizer. Even the DM's are leaving. Any thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer does not understand the specialty and many kols and speakers are over it.
    they are micromanaging activity like its an entry level job
    There are too many people nationally and not enough sales to pay for them
    The next new drug is too far out to keep paying for so many reps with just one product
    The product does not achieve results that are any better/safer than whats already out
    The company wont allow detailing of the one selling point that would motivate a doctor to put up with all the initial irritation.
    Insurance companies don't want to make deals for an overpriced topical.
    Caremed is where scripts go to die.
    The comp plan is unfair to people in ped dominant territories.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the one selling point?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes curious on what y iu think is the one selling point?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Pfizer moron. Can’t write a coherent sentence and understand there is no selling point. It sucks. Period. Done. Over. Holy shit, are you 10 yrs old or just plain stupid.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster 2 is 100% correct. Throw in the outright lies about a so called different kind of Pfizer culture and there’s no redeeming quality to derm. Also 1/2 of DMs I’ve met are clueless and shouldn’t be managing a PC sales force let alone speciality. When you’re more worried about the metrics than the sales you’re doomed to fail

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Louie!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, why would you have expected anything different from Pfizer? It’s ingrained in Pfizer DNA.
    If it weren’t for the many acquisitions of great people and products, Pfizer would have been gone long ago.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WE ARE BORG.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are CRAP.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are crazy.

You sound like slaves to the system. Tell folks to their faces what you think if you know so much. Maybe if enough of you spoke up, something would change for the better.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not at Pfizer.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL....that's hilarious. Apparently you don't work at Pfizer. Independent thought and speaking up no matter how tactful and intelligently presented gets instantly crushed. It likely will spell doom for your career advancement, a CLM. It's only smiles and yes' s or you will suffer their wrath.

Take it from someone who knows personally.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meet the following criteria in Derm to win summit
    Large number of OD 10 and 6 Dermatologists in your territory
    Low number of Peds in your territory
    High % of commercial and cash business in your territory
    You dont let your providers send scripts to caremed
    You have Just a few writers in your territory who write the medicine because they are wanting to help you out
    You work with a local specialty pharmacy
    Eucrisa is on the medicaid formulary for your state and you have a large medicaid population
    Your DM is not a moron
    You manipulate your TCL by having the lowest number of TCL's
    You add TCLs from other or territories (work out a deal with other reps)
    You have speaker/s who write your medicine

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again, the Pfizer system dis-incentivizes selling. There is no link between actual performance and what our system can capture, so like every other division, we are forced to play the "activities" game. Sad.

Sure, we have our own payer problems, HUB problems, specialty pharmacy problems, and efficacy problems but we could still sell so much more if there was any hope those sales would be captured by our system. Why not do away with TCL and just give me my zip codes and let me get credit for everything I sell inside those zips? So long as I do it compliantly, why does Pfizer care?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's by zip codes in Vaccines. Not perfect but better than TCL credit only.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome idea, I’d like to see a management position for you, but you’re probably too smart to work with those fools. I was paid on zips at my last company, it was fair, I made more and I worked with a sense of accomplishment and ownership in the results. This monkeying around is ridiculous.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it wasn’t alway like this. We were on zip code for years.