Why NNI is refusing to promote women

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2019 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you insane? 80% of recent promotions have been women.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what area of the country you’re in, but the Central area is predominantly male. My state has 1 female DBM, the HS teams are even worse... all male. Are you telling me that there’s not one single woman who’s qualified? Try again!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont know what youre smokin?? im in the central area and i know at least 2 RBDs are female (did you not notice during our Central break out session) and in my state there are at least 2 and in my breakout room in vegas there were at least three.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to identify some women who were the most qualified candidates for the jobs they went for and were not promoted because they are women, then go ahead and make your case. Otherwise, you’re just blowing smoke.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crazy, I’ve worked in industry 20 years and only had female managers. Some have been good, some haven’t. Crying wolf doesn’t usually work, see the last election.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, does that mean you can’t name any? I’m just asking for an example of the topic of this thread.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are plenty of women managers here at Novo. This thread is BS, most recently many women managers were just promoted to RBD level!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True BS! White women are the true affirmative action beneficiaries at NNI. We don’t see many Asian, African American or Hispanic males or females getting promoted here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, this is true! Novo is Very Racist they do not promote African American women here at all!
    Racism is spread wide here and they do nothing about it!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, NNI has a racist culture. There are lots of racist people here who act with impunity. They do not even hide it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t want to discount anyone else’s experience, but I don’t feel that way at all. I have an African American manger, I’ve had a female African American AE, and a very diverse region overall (Hispanic, Asian etc). I’ve never heard anyone make a comment about another’s race, or have less respect for someone based on their race.
    Home office also appears to have many women in leadership roles. Denmark is not a very diverse country though, so it’s not surprising that the employees who come from headquarters are mostly white.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frankly, I don’t see many employees of those ethnicities who even work at NNI. It’s not a surprise to me that there aren’t many in leadership positions either. Don’t confuse a lack of representation as racist actions. You have to point to something that someone has actually done.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's face it most if the women managers here suck!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit being stupid. And anyone who can’t spell the word “of” correctly isn’t in a good position to criticize others.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it is a Danish company. You know, European.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”victims”, all of them! Crying wolf 0nce too often.....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Dumbass!! Look at the Obesity Division..... Women In Leadership Roles.........

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And obesity is the best run division at this company, coincidence?