Why no NPs or PAs!?!

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Apr 16, 2021 at 4:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why wont they put them on our list? Most of non stimulant scripts will go them in our offices . Do they not want to pay us ?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s simple. They don’t want to pay us

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s easy to combat this. Just completely ignore someone if they aren’t your target.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s obvious that you haven’t sold in decades

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I don’t get paid you don’t get paid.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got it backwards since my role is the only revenue generating role. This is on you, you chose to do it this way and guess what, supernus will lose lots of revenue because of this archaic approach.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any chance you think they do the right thing and pay us of our zip codes?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been selling long enough to know when someone is stealing from me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s that even mean? They’re taking advantage of us pure and simple. You don’t need decades of experience to know when you’re being cheated.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do not want to pay us. This is their way of stealing our bonus. If we don’t get paid on zip codes I will not be going into offices that have prescribers that are not on my list. I don’t care if it’s a top doc

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha it’s like all of you forgot that this is how Supernus plays the game. You won’t get paid well at all. Sorry but it’s the truth. Reps at other companies look forward to getting 25k per quarter in launch bonuses. But you guys won’t. (I bet most of you top out at 4-7k which is what other companies pay out for normal quarters.)

Why anyone would be a lifer at this company is beyond me. And before you jump on the why are you still here bandwagon it doesn’t bother me, I enjoy laughing at my past, and why are you booing me when I’m right.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this bonus plan doesn’t reflect a launch payout of $15-20k per quarter I’m sitting at home.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed! If this launch bonus plan isn’t attainable at 15-20k then this product will not launch.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you guys are forgetting or missing is that This Is Supernus. Supernus built the company on this type of strategy. The company culture they always talked about well cheating reps out of money is the “culture”. Supernus believes because they pulled you out of obscurity that they own you and you owe them 100% loyalty no matter what they pay.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I gave my notice this Friday and I feel so good about my decision.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats
    Wish you well. If i wasn’t so lazy I would be right behind you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am honestly curious why you would wait it out until now to leave

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was offered a life changing opportunity. Something you weren’t offering in Qelbree.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to go! Please help me.
    Any details

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which zone?