Why should I stay

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Sep 25, 2019 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I certainly never worked at Acorda for the money. But they always treated us fairly and paid us well. I felt valued and like I made an impact. The culture was good and we helped patients.

It’s really hard to remember the Acorda I worked for because I can’t see any of that anymore.

So, can anyone tell me why to stay?

PS not interested in hearing from the GO GO GO dollar cost averaging Mensa level mouth puppet.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no reason to stay anymore....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad but true

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many have made the mistake of 'jumping ship' too soon. This company is now in a rebound scenario and it could well be a world class leader in several years. The people are great, the home office Team is the Best, and the product line is maturing. If you like adventure and potentially high returns stick with it.

Your career record will suffer if you become known as a habitual short timer who never sticks around and gains experience. You also must consider the NDA you signed when you came on board. Don't forget to consider potential legal liabilities !

Best of luck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"If you like adventure?????? Adventure in pharmaceutical sales???? Now, that is a good one....LMAO!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah Habib,

Nothing says opportunity like the threat of legal action should anyone leave.

Good luck enforcing a non compete. By the way an NDA is what you file with the FDA. Given your problems here, I can see how you would be confused. If you are referring to non disclosure, again totally different than non compete.

Since no one has a me too LD or cares to “learn” anything from this misfit management team, I believe it would be impossible to inforce.

Tell us more about how you Laos your ass at $20 but are making it up now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the career advice without knowing anything about me! The only thing you left out of your post was “Mensa” “inflection” and “GO GO GO”.
    Signed,
    Long term Employee with no NDA
    LMAO

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only one thing would make me stay. Get rid of the one individual that is single handily destroying the commercial team. Never seen anything like it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LS MUST GO - If she does not, the majority of the field will - good look hiring new reps to fill those vacancies...need I say more?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ms LS is a brilliant strategist and your comments are total CRAP ! We are blessed with some of the greatest minds in pharma here at Acorda. Give it a rest and git back to work !!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LS is a hack that got lucky with Ampyra by having no direct competition.

If she was such a great strategist, she would have had a plan for Ampyra losing, IP protection, failed pipeline and delayed launch.

Hiring cronies doesn’t help the situation either.

She is good at sucking up to RC, not much else.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilliant you say... why not an authorized generic strategy, trials for expanded indication, extended release, alternate mg strength.... there’s about a dozen plus lifecycle planning strategies that were never even vetted... all hung hope on the parents and you got caught with your pants down. Fact is you need to work harder to keep IP than you did to get it and that never happened.... so you are left to live in the slog your leaders created.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LS got blindsided by the loss of IP protection. Not her fault. There are no doubt high level plans underway to support the rebound that Wall Street expects. Just do yur job and focus on sales ! The braintrust is working the turn around !!! We will all prosper. Expect !!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have more excuses than a prostitute getting arrested.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, if your “braintrust” can be blindsided by loss of IP in this industry, it stands to reason that they have been equally blind to the challenges facing Inbrija.

While you continue to try and absolve this team from any and all accountability, you inadvertently demonstrate a team that is more wrapped up in their “titles” and hubris than they are managing the fundamentals of this business.

If you want to engage in your own misguided hero worship, that is your prerogative. However the stock decline is all the proof anyone needs regarding how this team is viewed (your anonymous Wall Street pros aside).

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PUT DOWN THE TEQUILA DUDE> R U KIDDING? BLINDSIDED? THEY ALLLLL KNEW AND MADE A POOR DECISION! WTF!