Why so many open territories

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2015 at 5:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking job, Monster has a position with Amarin, went to the web site, 8 OPEN Territories , what's up ??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're open cause Vitt and his minions are whacking people damn near any chance they get.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who counts open territories and then asks social media?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of the posted jobs are territories where there's a rep still working. Really class act.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is a legitimate question. Said they were looking for a job. I'd be a little concerned if there were 8 open positions at a company the size of Amarin.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd be more concerned about a company that posts jobs of reps that are still working. Be willing to bet they're even interviewing while the reps are still working too!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back in the basement Mom will call you when dinner is ready, take that Education Degree from Community College & State U and shove it! Just axed a question you jive ass cracker!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

troll along scum bag. Rather have ANY degree and a legit job verses being a sell-out advanced degree dumpster diver ....trolling around convention floors and cruising on CP make you feel proud much?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, this comment explains why the open territories, complete lunacy, bad hires.....I hope the person above is either a former rep or in the process of getting canned. Asked alegit question and then goes into dumpster diving , conventions....sorry I insulted State U, you couldn't get in........

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A hole managers. Duh

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they're axing reps that won't play along with their "off-label" promo.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or maybe they are quitting and planning to turn them in?

Hmm mm

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God, I hope not-that would make my stock options worthless. Oh, I forgot the stock is already worthless. Kind of like the upper level management of Amarin.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be RV

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now why would you think RV? You're leaving out RB and that illustrious AB. Can't leave them out. One can't survive without the others.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The shit is about to hit the fan.off label promotions by a manager caught on video!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Odds are it's one of the Vitt minions.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay tuned boys and girls.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love to see that. Could it be a manager from CA or TX since it seems that those people can do no wrong. Only problem is it will really make my options worthless if the FDA nails them to the wall. Of course all the big boys will find a way for 'plausible deniability' and the stupid manager will take the fall all alone.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tx