Why so many open territories

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2015 at 5:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

management by intimidation, underpaid, you have to buy your own car, they don't give you enough money to cover the bill associated etc. When people get a chance to leave, they go. How could you blame anyone for leaving Amarin? Seriously?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

over worked, underpaid. Higher expectations, significantly less base salary, no car, benefits suck, management by intimidation top down.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company sucks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's face it guys, most of us here are because we are looking for a good job. The measly salary and no car make it a joke.I know I will escape soon.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: Posts like this hurt our Company image and could scare away new applicants ! Please HALT this nasty untruthful and misleading chain of comments. We in HR do monitor all posts and pass along a summary to Leadership. We would appreciate a healthy number of pro management, pro Company posts to offset the others.
    Thank you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bout. Paying us more asswipe car allowance is joke. It's a fish oil!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check this out. Omax3. EPA over the counter! We are screwed

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is base range? What's total comp at plan?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary in the 60s. Impossible quotas bad insurance no outcome data. No car should I go on? No future

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are denied an AMEX can you use personal CC and expense it through concur

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No car?

I am guessing then that there is some sort of allowance? is it just a per mile thing or any lump sum payment? Is gas worked into that or can you expense that?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, you are screwed when you reference EPA