Why so much turnover?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't been here that long. Less than a year. Why so much turnover?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The products suck.
    The employees are bottom feeders also, and you will not learn a thing.

Taking a job with this company is just a terrible decision.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Outsider here. Looking at maybe coming on board. Is it that bad? Above average base and above average benefits. Surface level, it looks pretty good.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right, on the surface everything looks great
    If you have no other options then take this job and keep looking
    There is a reason the turnover rate is way to high

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The products suck
    Nuedexta is written off label 99.9 percent of the time
    The expanded indications have been promised since the drug was launched in 2010 and is not close to being completed

Onzetra is a me too in a very crowded Triptan market and way over priced

Managers are whipping their reps into going into off label territory

Good bye !!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't let the door hit it in the ass On the way out. This is a great company and the product is needed especially in the military sector of the world. Just because you're not making your number you probably working three days a week and you haven't done anything to programs are utilize any resources to build your territory stop telling people at the company so bad. It's 2016 find another drug company that's operating different than the way we do. There's obviously a reason why you're not there right?

Find another aggressive 401(k) program at a different drug company. You won't. Get a life get off the board and go sell something maybe you'll be happier

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the nasty response?

There is a problem at this company and no one is addressing it

Sales reps do not stay at this company very long, many leave before a full year, why????

Yes, the pay is good, benefits are good

But the retention rate is very low

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Puffer is driving reps out the door!

Wait until you get laughed out of doctors offices.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true

And

Doctors worried that the device is being used to blow the illegal drugs to the large surface area
    And get the mind blowing high

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am using that as a benefit for my shady docs

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The retention rate is going to get much worse

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm leaving as soon as I get my bonus

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many reasons to leave. Can't think one reason to stay. This shady co doesn't value it's people. In fact if you ask why people leave, the answer is they couldn't hack it or it was a bad hire.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avanir turnover has been horrendous for years. There are VERY few people in the sales organization left from the original hires. Off-Label selling, managers pushing their reps to sell off label, POA meetings where it was actually presented to sell Nuedexta for behaviors, etc. Lot's of great hires but most leave or are put on a plan because they refused to spin the messaging for off-label prescribing. You'll last a year...take the bigger salary and maybe you'll be one of the very few that makes it there.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Document everything. This place is shady. Turnover is so nobody connects the dots. Fabricated numbers to the sales force. I know, I was the one in charge of ops. Why do u think ops has turned over and upgraded with a new team? Don't believe me? Same people at the top. Can't stop the crazy dude in charge....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do not want to come work for this company unless you're completely desperate. What kind of company hires experienced reps and gives them 10 vacation days a year to start?? That should have been the red flag! They say their target is 40k but nobody actually makes that here. Shady company, shady reps and terrible benefits/company car/IC plan. The only positive is that they match 10% on your 401k. Do your homework or you'll regret it!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 weeks plus the week between Christmas and New Years
    I heard a few reps say they made over $100k in bonus
    The 401k match is very good

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but the 401k vests over seven years. Good luck with that.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree Avanir sucks,
    Products are written totally off label, managers pushing for more scripts even though OIG
    Is investigating this horrible place

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest