Why SUN will fail with Tildra

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, May 8, 2018 at 8:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Does not have the leadership or core competencies
    2. Does not have the infrastructure to support a launch brand
    3. Clinical efficacy is just not there
    4. Related to 1 & 2, the organization cannot execute on any level
    5. No real relationships with derms. Acne doesn't count and Sun has screwed all derms on pricing, especially with PDT.

Add on or challenge as appropriate ...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also...
    Rep - Hi doc I’m selling a new IL23,
    Doc - can I get it
    Rep - uh well no, we’re just “profiling you right now”
    Doc - ah, what?
    Rep - all I have is this PI to show you low to modest improvement in PASI scores, aren’t you impressed?
    Doc - come back in 6 months when your shit drug can be manufactured.... but by then I will have been royalty screwed over by your other flaky derm products so actually go “profile” another derm & DON’T come back... EVER!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reality is that if Sun gives this away to managed care initially the brand will grow and be successful. If Sun tries to be stingy in that market it is dead on arrival. Also Sun needs to leverage its relationship with Merck in order to get assistance for managed care formulary access. If Sun misses any steps it will be over by next Christmas. Also the bright idea of hiring people with no biological experience is unwise. By the time the start to “get it” it will be over. If there are downsizings start there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then it's game over.

Sun does not have the skill set in Market Access to get into the key payers, even with a low net. Merck ? Fuhgettaboutit. They don't give a crap about a product they licensed out. That's why they gave it to Sun.

Any missteps ? You bet . Sun can't execute anything - no structure, infrastructure or competency.

Sun couldn't execute a bear at 20 yards if you gave them an AK-47. Somehow they'd find a way to miss the target.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because Tildra is a crap biologic that Merck couldn’t wait to unload and Sun in all it’s wisdom threw cash at lousy, desperate managers and no-biologic experience reps to peddle this joke...oh and the ones that say they had experience had about 6 months, bahhhhhhh
    Waiting to fail....shouldn’t be long!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”Ilumya comes with a warning for infections, hypersensitivity and tuberculosis.“
    Aka DOG OF A DRUG in the crowded psoriasis biologic market, too late Sun, too late. Even IF you get on a few formularies....good luck and turn the lights off when you leave in 6 months.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahem. I don't know who you are, but you clearly know very little about biologics. The Ilumya uspi is the cleanest by far in the class. The above warnings are class warnings. So stupid I suggest you shut up about things you have no authority to comment upon Unless you want to show your naivety to us some more

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rep - Hi doc I’m selling a new IL23,
    Doc - can I get it
    Rep - uh well no, we’re just “profiling you right now”
    Doc - ah, what?
    Rep - all I have is this PI to show you low to modest improvement in PASI scores, aren’t you impressed?
    Doc - come back in 6 months when your shit drug can be manufactured.... but by then I will have been royalty screwed over by your other flaky derm products so actually go “profile” another derm & DON’T come back... EVER!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is your biologic Sun?????
    Tell us what do your BIOLOGIC reps do all day? Count their paychecks? Because they sure as hell aren’t selling, bahhhhhhh

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Does not have the leadership or core competencies
    2. Does not have the infrastructure to support a launch brand
    3. Clinical efficacy is just not there
    4. Related to 1 & 2, the organization cannot execute on any level
    5. No real relationships with derms. Acne doesn't count and Sun has screwed all derms on pricing, especially with PDT.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tildrakizumab is not best in class, Risankizumab to change the competitive scenario.
    The subpar PASI-75 score than the peers, however is a concern area and may not be able to generate high market share or become a blockbuster drug.
    The investors seem concerned more over the Halo resolution, as that will offer better visibility of its long term prospects.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where the hell is Tildra ... we wait, we wait. FL and ST have been here how long ? WHAT have they been doing this whole time ? Hired mediocre reps at best, hijacked a couple of Derm reps from across the aisle ... for what ? FL couldn’t get any of his former buddies to take the bait and come to Sun.

Fabs sold it to him and ZK, who in turn sold it to everyone else.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fran sucks. Completely destroying everything.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fraud

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost a year and a half ago Fran told me and another DM in the Courtyard Marriott that he wanted to be "King" What a complete ass hat. We got scolded too for our conversation with him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost a year and a half ago Fran told me and another DM in the Courtyard Marriott that he wanted to be "King" What a complete ass hat. We got scolded too for our conversation with him.

18. Genesis1

Genesis1 new user

You are a complete idiot if you think reps with biologic experience are the only ones that can sell a biologic. Most people with biologic experience think they are privileged and their work ethic is suspect in many but not all.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from a derm today that most are not even considering or taking this “potential” biologic seriously. He said with Sun’s history with other products and pricing, Tildra will truly fail to launch.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took a job here as a biologic rep for 2 reasons:
    1. Double dip as my current employer has no idea I am getting another paycheck. With no product to sell this is the easiest double dipping job in the history of pharma. I can't mention the drug and I am selling my other product and making more money than I ever have my entire life.
    2. To use my extra cash to take out the hot Derm doctors and staff and bang them over and over. Derm has the hottest women in any pharma office. The female docs are sluts and love hog.