Why SUN will fail with Tildra

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, May 8, 2018 at 8:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately Sun thinks it can bluff the market. That competition should be in fear of Sun launching this crap biologic. The sales force is running around being played for fools and looking silly in front of MD offices. Smart play was to put them temporarily doubling up with the Levulan side to boost their sales and gain access to offices. But instead it is proving that a B player doesn’t belong at the table. The sales force is either looking for jobs or down for a very long nap.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly feel sorry for the reps who fell for the lie of “Tildra”....on the other hand most probably have another gig, so maybe they are the smart ones. Either way, if you are a Tildra rep and not looking or don’t have another gig... better start looking.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me..90% of the Tildra reps are double dipping. We are high paid reps for a reason, we are not stupid. When we were interviewing we were told it would be a little while...this was code for keep your current job and double dip. These are some stupid Phucking Indians.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope you never have to get another job. Employers verify dates of employment.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just think about what you just said....why would I say I work at Sun? Verifying my current employment can't happen because I work there and my last employment is easy. You see you work at Sun and that is why it shows what a dumb ass you are.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is everyone complaining about? Didn't you get paid a $10k bonus each quarter to sit on your ass???

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously.

It’s getting to the point where we have to question what’s going on here with both the BLA and the company itself. Will Tildra even launch ? (Will I have a job is the real question)

I don’t mind the light load right now but I’m beginning to question the ability of the company to make things happen.

Already people are starting to look at other opportunities at the 3 month mark.

Thoughts? Anyone ?
    Bueller ? Anyone ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you have to have a product in order to see if it succeeds or fails?

Biggest joke of a company in all of pharma

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out while you still have an ounce of dignity. The company is awful and going Nowhere- steady decline to hell.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the sake of a constructive dialogue, let’s think about 2-3 positive things the company has done in this year (please be constructive/serious, and leave the biases you have about any one individual out of the conversation for the time being).

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fran. Go back under the rock you came from. You are a joke. Primary Care Legend. Hahaha.

13. Genesis1

Genesis1 new user

What is the reason Tild has not launched. I didn’t get selected to join the team but just wondering? Thanks

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider yourself lucky to NOT be on the Tildra team, this drug is not going anywhere. Reps sit on their asses and collect paychecks, unreal.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sit around and collect a paycheck?? Sign me up!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the interview, I was told it would launch by summer at the latest.
    Am definitely glad it didn’t work out. I found a much better opportunity, and am confident I’ve got room to grow.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for Fran. When was he in primary care? Clearly, he passed you over for a biologic job along the way