Why the F__K was MC promoted to a RSD, when he was a horrible DM

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2017 at 12:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai US contributes 20% of Eisai Worldwide profit. Look it up. This is why they will never pull out of the US, no matter the nonsense.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if you do the math most of that money comes from established products that you're not promoting,

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Which is why we will once again be downsizing very soon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets get back to what a useless piece of trash MC is. All used car salesman talk and zero substance.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong Einstein.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s very sad what MC has done to oncology west. Thank goodness he hasn’t had a chance to drive out every good manager.
    Sadly, it’s only a matter of time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish someone at Eisai would examine MC’s record of “achievement”. What is Oncology west like today, versus summer of 2016? Think of the experienced oncology reps who’ve left.....many of them were replaced by reps with less oncology experience, or, in several cases, no oncology experience at all. Not just reps but managers. Let’s also re-examine his experience as a DM in Atlanta.
    He’s had more than a year in charge of the west. In that time numerous reps have left and mentioned him as a factor. What is his turnover compared with TB?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is another sign of the worthless Eisai leadership. All talk...no action. SJ is a moron who yessed herself all the way to the top. That entire group has dismantled the culture. Pathetic.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like people had it good before MC. As an outsider, what was the performance (PTP, MS and YoY) before and after all these changes?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#effcrisci!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This question still remains unanswered!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am embarrassed i was forced to report to MC. He is a vampant used car salesman. Made my skin crawl. Embarrassed Eisai is on my resume too. Shameful oncology division with zero competent leaders.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘Cuz.....Eisai.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh....and.......#effcrisci!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the games begin #Orlando