Why Tom Griffin has failed as a leader and failed Bayer Healthcare

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2010 at 4:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, from what I've heard the new president came aboard and saw first hand how he flushed this division down the toilet by depleting the budget on worthless initiatives, not managing the appropriate resources, and how TG is just basically incompetent and said you're fired.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will tell you what is really sad....it took bayer over 2 years to fired Griff. Sales were down every quarter since he was here and corporate sat back and just watched. They should have got rid of this ass clown a LONG TIME ago.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nancy should have never hired him in the first place. What a waste of money.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the truth

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just found this thread- I was with Bayer Diabetes for the past 5 years and quit about 4 months ago mainly because of Tom G. and how he was leading this place down a dead end. I see they also got rid of Marvin S. in managed care- thank goodness that guy was a clueless idiot who thought he was special because he worked at pfizer. Looks like Tom and buddy Marvin got what they deserved. Good for them. Good luck to the rest of you all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom was a good guy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

enough already - time to leave Tom alone

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah....Tom was a good guy at driving market share into the ground. As a result he got fired. No one liked him anyway- good start for bayer to get rid of him.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Griffin should be banned from any execute management position at any company for the way he left this place in ruins. What a poor excuse for a leader.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He really should, I recently left Bayer and we have a vacant VP spot at my company. If he were to somehow get that job I think I would jump off a very high building. What a worthless human being. PATHETIC.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company did you go to?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which company did you go to when you left Bayer?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think that they are going to answer that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh we'll find out where he lands. And when we do, the threads will light up on that company's board. Can't wait to share the HUGE mistake that company made. It's sad; I'm already feeling sorry for the innocent people about to get hammered by this asswipe.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard he is now VP of Sales at Watson.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Confirmed. I feel sorry for those poor souls.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the saps at Watson took the bait on this menace. Let's go over to the Watson board and start some new threads on what they are about to endure. Innocent reps are about to get slaughtered because of this wacko.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you little girls just leave the guy alone? You're so busy reliving the Tom G. years - why waste your time and energy? It's karma - Tom G. will get his, and you'll get yours if you keep after the guy.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. Tom G is Watson's issue now.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave Tom alone.