Why was Brandy let go?

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by anonymous, Nov 1, 2017 at 12:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did Christina fire her?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she was doomed in a way. Her and Andy Pughe had an open relationship that everyone knew. They have been together for years now. However, when it started Andy was her boss. That kind of reckless. She was let go because of business descision but it doesn't help when you have that hanging over you. Good news is they are still together but it is still an employee dating her Boss. Andy Pughe who is not such a good employee and who is highly and unpproportionally paid is still here. Why is he paid so much more compared to others? He should be the one to leave. But then again it seems like this kinds of behaviors were accepted by the company before. Hopefully there round be a correction.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What!!!? This is favoritism. We see this here all the time. Why? Not fair.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a dead weight. It's good she is gone. She was using her connections with Andy too much. She was never at work even when she was working graveyard. She hated Efrin. He was not micro manager but she was annoyed he had more departments than her boyfriend. Everyone was nice to her because of Andy. She talked way too much .... too much.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its a culture here. I been applying to get trained as an auditor and Andy trained his girlfriend and qualified her before everyone. It's sad. That's the way it works. I gave up to be an auditor because of it. Andy will probably hire his girlfriend and not me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to go through hoops to get trained here. They don't want to train you because they are scared you will expose how much they don't know. Protecting their job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's filled with insecurity. This site works less than UC but the employees at SB think they are better.

Who is this Brandy? Who cares?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Andy Pughe would not hire Grace Liu because she is more experienced in the area of audit than him. He doesn’t like challenge. Look at all the people in his team.None of them had any direct experience with Supplier Quality/audit. Mario just came from laboratory and doesn’t have any experience but he kniwshoeto kids up to him which makes him feel important, Malenie came from quality systems without any supplier quality experience, Derrell had no supplier management and audit experience but Christina loves him so he is golden, Alton had zero experience in supplier quality and audit as well when sandy hored him. He was planning on hiring Vien Tran recently who has no experience in supplier quality....... Do you see a trend? Why is he not hiring Grace!? Because he hates to have people that know more than him. A complete insecure loser.

Rob- get this guy out and use the current headcount to bring someone that will take over the department. His team works 30 hrs max a week. A joke. HR should monitor this. It seems he is highly paid from what I read in this forum. If so, what a waste. GET HIM OUT. Bring a strong consultant to tell you what’s wrong with the whole team including the talent. Hire Grace Liu. Give her a chance. Also, he will milk the medical issue because he is scared of what you will do. No more protection from Bruce. Hopefully he is looking for another job which I think he is doing. Go get him tiger.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice self promotion Grace.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not Grace. You must be Efrin. The sorest leader. Don’t get me started.

You said you hate working with and for Rob. Everyone knows how much of a miserable person you are. You are a parasite to Denderon’s culture.

Rob, Beth, Christina- what are you doing keeping this guy? He even try’s me to intimidate low ranking employees and blocks their growth as far as saying if ‘this person applies I will make sure the pay is low, will make her miserable, etc.’ HR needs to investigate. He doesn’t get along with folks in UC as well. HR is useless. He cares about no one but Kat and Janace. Even if you have favorites you are not supposed to make it obvious to a point that other employees are crippled.

HR- this is a cry out to you. Do something.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Efrin is not a good employee. Not a good Manager.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Carol is worse. Why do the learners here think they are better than everyone? No one says anything.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares. This person is gone and can not add any value to us now.

Focusing back to bad employees, why is that Carol always upset with Steven? Is this normal? I see it at meetings.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with all of it. Good reason to hire internally. How about Janece? She has been wanting to do audits. She has been trained. She has the same qualification as the others. Brandy was qualified and was doing audits right away.

How about promoting Alton to be an Auditor?

Efrin can lead this group.

Why are we looking to hire from outside?
    It’s not fair.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh boy! You have some pissed off people here. They say ‘Keep your friends close and your enemies closer’. This is a case of a very close person who is pissed about something. This person knows too much or is full of it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is going to write an essay about the his/her department and leave his/her name out. You might as well sign your name below the post. No one is that stupid. I think it’s a set up.

Somehow/ somewhere someone is mad....... maybe there is a new promotion or project assignment or ????....... who knows.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Andy Pughe would not hire Grace Liu because she is more experienced in the area of audit than him. He doesn’t like challenge. Look at all the people in his team.None of them had any direct experience with Supplier Quality/audit. Mario just came from laboratory and doesn’t have any experience but he kniwshoeto kids up to him which makes him feel important, Malenie came from quality systems without any supplier quality experience, Derrell had no supplier management and audit experience but Christina loves him so he is golden, Alton had zero experience in supplier quality and audit as well when sandy hored him. He was planning on hiring Vien Tran recently who has no experience in supplier quality....... Do you see a trend? Why is he not hiring Grace!? Because he hates to have people that know more than him. A complete insecure loser.

Rob- get this guy out and use the current headcount to bring someone that will take over the department. His team works 30 hrs max a week. A joke. HR should monitor this. It seems he is highly paid from what I read in this forum. If so, what a waste. GET HIM OUT. Bring a strong consultant to tell you what’s wrong with the whole team including the talent. Hire Grace Liu. Give her a chance. Also, he will milk the medical issue because he is scared of what you will do. No more protection from Bruce. Hopefully he is looking for another job which I think he is doing. Go get him tiger.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go watch Frozen Melanie. Stop it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let us all stop it. May God forgive me and all of us. I am out.