Why would anyone be worried? The aesthetic div is solid

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2016 at 8:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing will change in the aesthetic division at all. They know we are the best field sales force in the entire organization. Pleople need to get a clue.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As solid as the diseased Chipotle inside my large colon right now. Bless your heart.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ughhh you ate that shit? I agree with the original post. The aesthetic division will stay untouched. Pfizer knows we are a winning and elite sales force.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont mess with bell cow

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

untouchable

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winning & Elite ... Which is exactly why Pfizer will let you go first! They will cut their losses and hire others at lower wages (including lower bonus payouts) to achieve the same (or better) results. If you're lucky, they'll allow you to "apply" for one of these lower salaried positions. It's the Pfizer way. Let history speak for itself.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats frightening if true

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I strongly believe that the division that will go is Breast. This does not fit Pfizer. They are a pharma company with no device experience. They are running breast into the ground currently.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously! Read up son! Pfizer will can the highest earning reps, hire new at lower salaries, and watch the same results produced by working the snot out of the greenhorns. This is old news people!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares about breast implants. We are - supposedly - a Pharma company! I am an Allergan employee and I feel the same about aesthetics. I could care less about your wrinkles but at least Botox has some real healthcare uses - bladder, spasticity etc. I guess all this cosmetic crap pays for us to do research and develop products to treat real diseases.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee. I am so scared lol. Pfizer isn't going to touch the best sales force. The aesthetic sales force is simply the best. I feel extremely confident that this division has nothing to worry about. You're full of hot air and we are solid and PFantastic!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BYE, FELICIA!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She isn't leaving

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't feel more secure here now more than ever and that is the truth. I think the aesthetic division is now even more secure with Pfizer at the helm.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad. Looks like you stopped to think; and, forgot to start back up again!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! She never started in the first place! Remember, it takes two cells to complete a synapse!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm. Well, I still have my job and have had it for years. My numbers are strong and my customers love me. I know I am safe and have no doubt about it.m you can put fear in everyone else, but I know I'm not going anywhere and Pfizer would be stupid to even think about losing me.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:eek: You'll be the first pile of crap flushed. o_O

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are such a laugh. Moron, they won't dare touch the aesthetics division. That's money in the bank and you wish you could stick down my bra. I'm doing awesome. Thank you. I'm making a ton of money. Thank you. I'm gorgeous. Thank you. Pfizer won't touch me unless I want them to. Thank you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If everything is all sunshine and roses, then what are you doing here?