Why would anyone be worried? The aesthetic div is solid

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2016 at 8:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whore, prostitute ... doesn't matter what you call it. If your skill set dictates using your "assets" to obtain business, you're a whore.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's where YOU are stupid. Assets are skills. What a dumb ass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

asset
    noun as·set \ˈa-ˌset also -sət\

The property and claims against debtors that a business enterprise may apply to discharge its liabilities. Assets may be fixed, current, liquid, or intangible and are shown balanced against liabilities.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We stand corrected. She's a REALLY STUPID Whore!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad this individual never contributes to the conversation; and, consistently compromises their integrity by loudly proclaiming to use their assets over intellect.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad you're a pent-up bore that in reality has the self-esteem of a rock.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad. Never anything intelligent to say. Your parents must be proud!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sticks and stones may break my bones (but you're still a WHORE)!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're the one that is sad. You're the one we make fun of at the meetings. F off wallflower.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... and doing so with the personality that God gave a crowbar!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consistently boring comments. You bore me. You're boring.

Bet that's not the first time a guy has said that to you!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, now I have to chime in and you do sure sound like sour grapes. I'd be willing to bet you're the ugly, not-so-right/tried to fix, kinda girl at the meetings we run into. The pretty girls use their looks to drive sales and you, well you....don't.
    Also, my dear, you are indeed the boring one.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol I so agree. Let's not be stupid here. Like it or not, we all use our good looks in this division to our advantage. Now some of the women have used too much Botox and Juv in their faces and it becomes too much and they just look so fake at our meetings that it's embarrassing. Some of the women's faces balloon up so much it looks like they will float away. We call them floaters. True story.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QUOTE: "The pretty girls use their looks to drive sales." Definition of a whore.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHORE: to use (something valuable, such as talent) in a way that is not appropriate or respectable and especially to earn money.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring on the cream, the cats are in session here at Allergan!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! BWs ... Botox Whores!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

d.b.a. Botulinum Bitches!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my goodness! Do I sense a little hostility? The words "appropriate" and "respectable" are only opinions. Many would think just the opposite. People use their looks every single day and in every market. You sound like a frustrated hater that isn't getting it done in their territory. I'm doing fabulous and I look fabulous. What else could someone want? I make an awesome bonus people would love to have, I use a fantastic skin care line and pamper myself every single day, I'm completely wrinkle free and don't have to pay anything for those products, my offices adore me and compliment me on my looks every single day. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. This division rocks and the sale is extremely easy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust us. We don't hate you because you're beautiful. We hate you for all the other reasons. So sad.