Why would anyone be worried? The aesthetic div is solid

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2016 at 8:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I asked this Botox Whore what she meant exactly when she said, "I make an awesome bonus people would love to have". She told me all of her clients pay her quite well. In fact, last week she bragged that she made $9,226.25 in bonus. Wow! I asked her, "Who paid you the 25 cents?" She said, "All of them!"

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like those clients over paid.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where have all you Botox whores gone? Standing out on your corners? Working the streets? Charging your clients 25 cents because your pretty, make lots of money, and have nothing to worry about?

Give us an update, bitches!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me spell it out for you. You are in the aesthetic division and your sales have tanked. They are at an all-time low. You wonder what is happening? Well, look in the mirror. You not only have an ugly inside with your trashy comments but you obviously are ugly on the outside as well. You're in the beauty industry ok? Is this registering with you idiot? The pretty girls know how to work their great looks to their advantage. 9k bonus???? Give us a break! That's not even a fraction of what we make. Call me whatever you like, but I can guarantee you two things. You kiss up to me at national meetings and every comment you make, I am laughing all the way to the bank.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the update! Thanks for the reminder too: "The pretty girls know how to work their great looks to their advantage." Spoken like a true whore! You go girl!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like we said earlier, you are laughable lol. We will continue to enjoy our money thank you. Call us whatever you like but please allow me the same consideration. I think of a few choice words like moron and pig come to mind.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the shout out! I've been called much worse by way better. Not surprised you'll continue to enjoy your money - most whores do.

Shout out to you ... You've done a nice job "re-packaging" the world's oldest profession! Job well done!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mattel called. They want you to model for their new toy - Botox Bitch Barbie. Your injected molded plastic personality will work just fine.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, I'm just adding my two cents to this thread. If you don't think for one moment that looks don't have anything to do with success in the aesthetic market than you are on drugs. This company specifically hires pretty people. Customers want pretty people in their office to promote their aesthetic products. Do we use our looks to help with sales? Of course. Perhaps that is why your sales suck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact has been stated. Two Cents - the price to sell your soul to perpetuate the Beauty Myth.

"It's the beauty myth, an obsession with physical perfection that traps the modern woman in an endless spiral of hope, self-consciousness, and self-hatred as she tries to fulfill society's impossible definition of "the flawless beauty."

Two cents for your integrity. A priceless amount of damage to women everywhere. Truly a proud moment.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 cents???? LOL. Honey, I'm pulling in two G's in about the time you took to type your little holier than though message. Please get off your hoity-tooth soapbox. If beauty were a myth, then it's a multi-billion dollar myth and I'm loving it. Mama buys a new pair of shoes anytime she wants and looks good. See you at the next meeting where I know you will be complimenting me and saying how fine I look. Smooches.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My mistake. At 2 cents your integrity would be way over priced. Please accept my apology.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know, whoever you are, save your morally high messages because I guarantee you're not any different than this woman. You sell yourself to make a sale. If anything is wrong with this picture it is that you are jealous that you can't pull it off. I'm a dude and try to work it with the girls in the offices, my ten partner doesn't even have to pay her condo payment anymore. Either you have it or you don't. You clearly don't. Keep your 2cents because it's worth far more than what you're shoveling.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad. A "dude" who puts his integrity on the line to assist these Botox Bitches in perpetuating the beauty myth. A proud day for Men everywhere.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact has been stated. Two Cents - the price to sell your soul to perpetuate the Beauty Myth.

"It's the beauty myth, an obsession with physical perfection that traps the modern woman in an endless spiral of hope, self-consciousness, and self-hatred as she tries to fulfill society's impossible definition of "the flawless beauty."

Two cents for your integrity. A priceless amount of damage to women everywhere. Truly a proud moment.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Caitlyn Jenner is a dude, too.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'd be best served to try and leave your messages more than 4 minutes apart so people will believe you are more than one person. Just leave our division. You clearly don't belong and don't have the "skills" to get it done.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You fail at guessing. Epic.

You assume much, perpetuate ignorance, and grasp at feeling good at the expense of others. To ask that you "think outside the box" would be comical. It insults the "box" that you clearly don't have; thinking would be a challenge as you are one cell shy of being able to complete a synapse.

Sad that you've chosen to represent a product that ruins lives instead of saving them.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are pathetic LOL. Downright pathetic. So away little worm.