Why you hate Testim, chumps.

Discussion in 'Solvay' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2004 at 9:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) Androgel is losing market share
    2) Docs who've used Testim are seeing higher levels in their patients
    AND
    3) Testim is making you chumps have to finally SELL and see your docs more than once a month.

[​IMG]

LOVE, your stinky sticky gel rep.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, DR's are seeing higher levels using Testim, against rubbing a sea cucumber on your shoulder.

Just look at the Testim PI and you will plainly see that Testim at the same dosage is roughly 200ng/dL less then Androgel.

Testim is gaining market share?? WOnder what dream world the above poster is from? You guys aren't even replacing the reps who quit!! You better hope some big pharma buys you guys, which is what Auxillium is hoping for with a dog like Testim.

Bring that shit bitch!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Showing the Dr your little bump in T levels is VERY nice to do. "Looks like you will have to titrate Dr--that is a lot of gel." Then we compare AndroGel's success rate at the starting dose...thanks for helping me with my sales #'s. You guys rock!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hypogonadal men or hypogonadal men. All have low T. Our product shows better data regarding T levels. Testim is a wanna-be and Docs know it. Move along stinky gel rep (that is what the staff calls you when you leave).

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least I could read that book, unlike you. Move along stinky!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't Testim used to make that patch you had to shave your balls to wear? Not Androburn, the other one...?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never understood why the scrotal patch didn't catch on...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I going out on a limb here, but I think it may have had something to do with the fact that patients had to shave their sack, then slap adhesive on it. Why didn't they just use hot glue, or maybe a staple gun?

Also, if I remember correctly, the patch was about the size of a saltine or so. I'm sure it was probably a joy to pull off when you got a little taint hair stuck in it.

Or, how about "Excuse me miss pharmacy tech, this scrotum patch is too big. Got anything in a petitte?"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Testim sucks--stinky, stinky gel.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

managed care is taking note of the "sticky, stinky gel" in my territory. 3 major formulary wins for Testim in less than 2 months. two new docs told me that Testim gets better levels and has better results. they used to write androgel with both hands. can the shit talk and learn to sell or wipe the dust off your resume. your new pens look pretty cool. too bad pens don't sell. chump.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're one day, one dose study really backs up these claims.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice head-fake away from the topic of your accelerating loss of market share to a start up company with one product and tiny fraction of your sales force.

okay then, let's field the "lame study" bash. our head-to-head study plants enough doubt in androgel for the prescribers to use Testim for a few patients. that's about all it's good for which is good enough for me. where's your head-to-head study showing that testim is just a stinky me too in a tube?

writing testim much get easier with the samples, formulary wins, inevitable higher levels and better clinical results.

Anyhow, this is all so negative and painful about androgel sales and the potential impact on your bonus. How about we talk about your rad new pens, bitchin mouse pads, or sexy new DTC line instead of your bottom line loss of market share.

At least offer up a witty retort like, "fuck-off!!!" or "wait 'til we launch the pump!!!!" or "androgel ROX, you stinky stinko-person!!!"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"fuck-off!!!" or "wait 'til we launch the pump!!!!" or "androgel ROX, you stinky stinko-person!!!" Actually, that about sums it up. Come on goofy bastard--5% MS nationally? Do you honestly think we are really impacted by this? Go away stinky.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When AndroGel was launched it met an unmet need. After ONE YEAR on the market AndroGel had 20% MS. Compare that to your 5-10%. Testim is a me-too, the majority of physicians see it as that and your company is struggling trying to meet the needs of customers with a half-hearted effort with your tiny sales force. Don't be proud of this MS you have--it is ONLY because of samples. BTW we will start sampling soon. Word on the street is Q3 2004-enjoy your tiny bonus for one more quarter.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest