Why you hate Testim, chumps.

Discussion in 'Solvay' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2004 at 9:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a patient. I found this page through google search "Testim Smell"

I was on Axeron for a year with good results. The underarm application was messy, but there was no smell. My insurance company gave me the finger (dropped Axeron) so my Urologist proscribed me Testim.

I used a trial tube for the first time this morning. My first reaction was "OMG....I smell like the doctor!". Guess we know he prefers it.

The application was much easier than Axeron and I liked that, but the smell was strong. I didn't think it was bad...just overpowering.

I went through my day and no one said anything. I have a few lady co-workers who always speak their minds and they didn't comment either way.

After work, I get a hair cut and buy a new suit. I get home and kiss the wife (who leaves for work an hour before I get up). She looks at me with disgust and asks, "What the fuck did they put in you hair? Is that perm?"

Nothing was put in my hair. It is the testim and it smells just as strong at 10 PM as it did at 7 am.

Since reps read this, consider this input. Dial back the scent or at least provide some tips on weakening it. My wife hates it and that is a problem.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Testim was a competitive product to the Solvay product that is called Androgel. Product is now owned by Abbott.
    The smell of Testim is why Androgel still sold even when Testim came it at a lower price on some health plans. Patients hated the smell.
    Ask your doctor to prescribe Androgel if your insurance will cover, or have a compounding pharmacy make up the product for about 1/2 the cost of any of the brand name products

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to take Testim but i hated the side effects. My doctor recommended I switch to the Dr Max Powers Testosterone Boost supplement (which is a natural test booster). My total T went from 295 to 856 in four months. I now workout and run regularly. I am 51 years old and feel like I did at 21 years old. My sex drive has gone through the roof

If you are having the bad side effects like I have, you should go more natural. . .

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real men hit the needle every 10 days...200mg of cypionate...real results...gels, creams,...are for baby pussies