Why?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2015 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do so many posts get removed. I looked at a thread where I answered someone, and the string of posts are gone. It's like they freak out if something may really be an issue.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You answered your own question. When it comes to harassment, compliance, or anything similar, they don't want that, or the guessing games, out there. The stupid crap gets taken off sometimes too, but they review certain threads over and over. They want us to think it's all BS. Where there is smoke there is fire. What were your posts about?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They deleted a post of mine a few months ago. It pissed me off. The individual I had a problem with has not worked for oapi in years. I left zero details to identify. My best guess is there must be some current hr issue that resembles it so it got canned. When I look at that thread, there are other posts that I recall that are deleted, too. But, cP lets some of the most retarded posts from the asshole shit stirrers remain.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about CP, but I do know that management wants everyone to believe that there are just one or two posting that are former employees. That's what they'll say whenever CP is discussed. It's pretty obvious that its several individuals. Some probably are former employees, but it's pretty obvious that many are not especially with regards to the upcoming layoff and existing drama. Management sure has it in for someone that left a long while ago. They'll randomly post and describe this person and it does get deleted quickly. Others have caught it as well. They are long gone and I seriously doubt they post here. It's funny what a guilty conscience will do to someone. It's like the accusers are playing with their own heads."

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the last poster---are you referring to the hospital team?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be right and I think we are referring to different teams. I do think two former employees have posted a lot here and successfully stirred things up, but I'm not saying they didn't have a right to do so, unless it's true they were trying to involve or upset other people.
    Management will always try to say anything that involves themselves is BS.
    Hey, I'm glad they are deleting the descriptions of your friend. They should be. That shit is old, immature, and ridiculous.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also people need to stop blaming people which seems to have gotten better, I agree it's definitely lots of people at this point and I think it's both current and former employees. Some people are too scared to voice things or after they are gone they want others to know so they hash it out here

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please. Management posts here too. Of course they will deny that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of reasons cause things to be removed. Moderators review and management requests things to be removed. My boss thinks hr keeps tabs too.
    The rest of you need to move on. You are giving them the satisfaction of reliving it and I'm sure anyone currently employed wants to be left alone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They post here and then request for the responses to their posts to be deleted. LoL People love to start rumors and then they cry "Stop... Leave me alone!" when someone hits them back. It's disgusting and such a double standard. Seriously, what do people think will happen when they go behind someone's back and say crap that not true. None of us are above it coming back around.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you clarify, are management in the hospital division spreading rumors about someone?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I swear this company is constantly focusing on the wrong things.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complete and utter selfishness. That's what it's about. Spoiled brat behavior from self entitled douches.

14. Anonymousyou

Anonymousyou Guest

What do you mean?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes... I would say very cut throat, self entitled, non working douches, that are higher ranking and overly paid just about covers it. How some keep getting away with it...I just don't know. Clearly, there are some very shady characters in this bunch.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CP folds at any pressure from management to pull a post. Haven't been on here for awhile, and it will be a long time before I come back.