WILL AMGEN BE MAILING US MASKS AND GLOVES AND PPE?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 1, 2020 at 5:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate to break it to you, but even if you are wearing a head to toe hazmat suit, you aren’t getting into offices. Most are saying that it will probably be August before they let reps in. Some offices allow reps to deliver lunch along with marketing materials, but that’s about it

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think we are getting in until August either. I think there will be one offs where a rep can get into. Major hospitals and health systems..no way not happening

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not a stretch. That's the prediction. don't be so cavalier about the severity.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be so cavalier about the consequences of the "stay-at-home" order. People are truly suffering.

-Alcohol and drug use is on the rise
    -Domestic abuse is out of control
    -Suicide and suicide attempts are through the roof.

At what point are we doing more damage to society as a whole?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stats please...or is this the “Many People say”?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to Nielson, there has been a 477% increase in alcohol purchased between March 7 and April 25

Rebalancing the ‘COVID-19 Effect’ on Alcohol Sales

"Last month the “Disaster Distress Helpline” at the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) saw an 891% increase in call volume compared with March 2019, according to a spokesman for the agency, which is part of the Department of Health and Human Services."

Calls to US helpline jump 891%, as White House is warned of mental health crisis

I can't believe that you are arguing with the fact that alcohol/drug use and suicide attempts have increased.

Drive by news will not report this information because it goes against the narrative that we should all stay home. Wake up and quit getting your news from yahoo news!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boom! I got your stats right here. Lol!

Going back into the field will happen in phases throughout the country. Areas less affected will go first...and even then access will be limited...not all offices will return at the same time.

Stop with all the hand wringing. Most of the stuff you all worry about winds up taking care of itself.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazon Prime

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Systems won’t let you in until summer is over. Includes hospitals and clinics. Doctors will also be social distancing with masks on. You having a conversation 6 feet apart?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen will deduct supplies from your paycheck.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen we need hand sanitizer and wipes please. I can't go into offices without more ppe. The masks are fine though thin. I hope you mail us better ppe.

NO, amazon prime doesn't have wipes for you idiots that want to tell me to use my big salary and buy it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are we going back into the field officially.

My uber gig is slow

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no wipes
    looked everywhere
    Amgen should find them
    Dr's won't sign without them
    other companies found for their reps
    not on amazon and out at all retailers
    masks are a joke-thin and from wuhan

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse...
    Excuse...
    Excuse...
    Excuse...
    Excuse...
    Excuse...
    Excuse...
    ...for reasons you don't want to work!

This is coming from a fellow sales reps. There are hundreds of reps that would kill for your position. Go to work or turn in your letter. You are the reason that TO thinks that reps are a joke

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah that’s not why people think the Amgen sales reps jokes...there are no shortage of reasons for that.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The world would be better if all reps liked themselves - Mr Haas School of Business

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why go back I can send lunch in mail samples and sit home.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be less productive at home. We need you in the field