Will anyone be help accountable for the loss of so many talented people?

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2017 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it that obvious from the many posts already written? Quite frankly, the company is run by buffoons, sales are in decline, and "RIF" is the only way to appear profitable to investors. So, yes is the answer to your question.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone shed light on this recent Urology opening at Olympus?

Territory Manager, URO/GYN
    Virginia, Fairfax

Job Description

Fairfax, VA - The Territory Manager will aid in the direct sales of the company's capital equipment, disposable product line and service offerings. Calls on, and is responsive to, existing and prospective customers, in order to determine customer s needs, etc...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need lots of resignations now people.
    This will disrupt business operations with no reps in the field for all of February & March. Bring Olympus to its knees.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What will it take for you guys to man-up and leave? Olympus is no longer a destination company; it’s rather the polar opposite. It’s a turnstile with new reps each 6 months (once new hires figure out that place doesn’t value you as proven by the uncompensation pay plans) Until Nacho, Pierre, Fleming, Todd and any other complicit pieces of shit are gone, Olympus will be stuck in the mud and on the verge of total collapse. (And if you don’t think they’re broke now, wait until GI can’t/reps won’t provide the necessary profits to run that shithole and pay fines/settlements)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a great week at Olympus!!!
    More resignations.. An energy rep in Atlanta, and Evergreen resumes for RVP roles in GI.

Atlanta TM - Energy
    • Nationwide - The Regional Vice President, EndoTherapy

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just called my RVP and resigned. FUCK HIM AND FUCK OLYMPUS.

Laughing my ass off!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's going to clean the toilets now ? Dont go !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY !!! In the theme of betting what is the over under on Sean Moore hitting his # . What is the over under on every RVP hitting the # . What is the over under that the # will be under 79%

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true with Olympus. No one cares at all.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 Sales resignations today folks. Urology, ENT, and SE.
    Pretty soon we will have 90% turnover from when we had tenure, education, relationships, and experience. Now we are hiring drones from Enterorise Rental Cars of America.

Fuck you SOD

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lots more coming in energy! It doesn’t get worse than Randy Clark, Sean Moore, Tanner, Kevin and I’ve lost count on how many RVP’s there are and all of them SUCK!!! It’s a shame to see people like drew, joe, Scott, Steven, Hans, etc become Sean’s little puppets just for a paycheck. How do you guys sleep at night? And this new guy Vinny sounds like a real winner! Show some integrity and stand up to Sean, he’s pathetic!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s pathetic how many sellouts with souls exist in Management at OCA.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honest question here to OCA RVP managers. What exactly do you do everyday? I understand managing SFA pipelines, and hound us for close date details, but what else? I know you get emails a lot that you forward to reps. But, what else do you do? In other words, what exactly do you do to increase business? Why don't upper managers just bypass emailing you for pipeline details, and just email us directly? Seems like an easier pathway for faster responses. Please tell us what you do everyday to justify your existence. For me, it seems as if you guys are simply a buffer between upper management and reps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RVP role only exists to further distance AVP’s from Reps. This is also a main reason on why the company is going right down the drain. No one upstairs wants to listen. The communication is only one way. Down! Fuck You OCA!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Maureen Allen allowed to sell Olympus Demo laser fiber for cash to a third party laser company?
    Are you talking about MPE Surgical, the guy from Cleveland? Yes! RVP & AVP were both informed by the rep, and HR or Management did nothing about it. If corporate compliance knew this was going on, they would fire her on the spot. Maureen should have been fired years ago. She is a criminal like the rest!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maureen is a stellar performer. Others should mirror her methods.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager at Olympus was one of the few who actually understood what was going on and cared to challenge the status quo. Many of the RVPs do not and are only covering their asses. And yes, the uni-direction policies/requests from OCA got old, which is why I left, not too mention the shit compensaton plans. If they would listen to the field, OCA could correct half the issues they have now. Trust me guys, it’s not like this everywhere (current company allows for bi-direction discussions)
    So, good luck if you choose to stay. Sounds like things are about to get worse (I thought it was bad when I left!)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In all seriousness, it just seems odd that middle management is needed. In the case of energy division (no GPO contracts), OCA is reducing territories, yet keeping managers to manage less people. The reps who have direct contact with docs using the products are much more valuable that email pushers. Rep relationships are vital for that division because it's a beg job to keep docs using, and now there is fewer beggars to keep it going, yet middle mgmt is in full force asking why the business is dwindling. Can someone please tell me why other than "because they're ruthless, stupid, reducing overhead" or whatever else we already know?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only value RVP's provide is a BUFFER, that's it. They are the babysitter, they deal with the reps, and that final. Its a shit job, for mostly shitty human beings. Only a fucktard that has zero soul and can't sell would dare be an RVP at Olympus. Wake up!